Deathbrand armor?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: slidah

slidah
4 years ago#21
Haknir's Shoal I believe you are looking for up in the NE , it's a Tepee icon, I got it when I killed the main pirate and took it off his body.

User Info: wha7leven

wha7leven
4 years ago#22
slidah posted...
Haknir's Shoal I believe you are looking for up in the NE , it's a Tepee icon, I got it when I killed the main pirate and took it off his body.

What!? I just killed them, and never got it. I also can't reload to that save
GT: That Frogman

slidah
4 years ago#23
I went up there killed them all, opened the chest, got the helmet , then it pointed to one of the guys I killed that had the map on him.

wha7leven
4 years ago#24
slidah posted...
I went up there killed them all, opened the chest, got the helmet , then it pointed to one of the guys I killed that had the map on him.

Where is the chest in the camp?

wha7leven
4 years ago#25
bump

slidah
4 years ago#26
Between 3 rocks , can't really miss it

wha7leven
4 years ago#27
slidah posted...
Between 3 rocks , can't really miss it

Pics please, I can't find it D:

slidah
4 years ago#28
Sorry no pics , If you go to Haknir's Shoal it's a small island with like 3 people on it you have to kill, you'll see there tepees then look behind them you'll see 3 rocks sticking out of the ground and there's a chest right in the middle of it. On the map it's in the upper right , little island by itself not far off the coast.

wha7leven
4 years ago#29
slidah posted...
Sorry no pics , If you go to Haknir's Shoal it's a small island with like 3 people on it you have to kill, you'll see there tepees then look behind them you'll see 3 rocks sticking out of the ground and there's a chest right in the middle of it. On the map it's in the upper right , little island by itself not far off the coast.

I could only find these rocks imgur.com/jK6p7

wha7leven
4 years ago#30
bumpa

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived