How Do You Get a Home in Solstheim?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How Do You Get a Home in Solstheim?
3 years ago#1
Pretty self explanatory question. I've been looking around but so far ... nada.
---
"If Ubisoft and Angelsoft merged companies you'd get a free roll of toilet paper with every new Tom Clancy game" -Me
3 years ago#2
Help the blacksmith with his pickaxe. Help the redoran guards with their ashman problem. Also help the guy in the mine in raven rock. You should then get a request from the captain to go meet with someone, and he'll give you a quest. At the end you get rewarded the house.
---
Why settle for 2 birds with one stone, when you can get a whole bunch with one hand grenade GT: zxGhostRavenxz
3 years ago#3
Thanks very much!
---
"If Ubisoft and Angelsoft merged companies you'd get a free roll of toilet paper with every new Tom Clancy game" -Me
(message deleted)
3 years ago#5
He's outside of the town, to the east.
3 years ago#6
Ok, where do I talk to the Redoran about the Ash Spawn?
3 years ago#7
What upgrades are available for that house?
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
3 years ago#8
Gogo726 posted...
What upgrades are available for that house?

It comes fully furnished.
---
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.
3 years ago#9
What about crafting stations?
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
3 years ago#10
There's an alchemy/enchanting table, smelter, forge, etc.....so yeah pretty much everything.
---
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How Do You Get a Home in Solstheim?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived