How Do You Get a Home in Solstheim?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How Do You Get a Home in Solstheim?
4 years ago#1
Pretty self explanatory question. I've been looking around but so far ... nada.
"If Ubisoft and Angelsoft merged companies you'd get a free roll of toilet paper with every new Tom Clancy game" -Me
4 years ago#2
Help the blacksmith with his pickaxe. Help the redoran guards with their ashman problem. Also help the guy in the mine in raven rock. You should then get a request from the captain to go meet with someone, and he'll give you a quest. At the end you get rewarded the house.
Why settle for 2 birds with one stone, when you can get a whole bunch with one hand grenade GT: zxGhostRavenxz
4 years ago#3
Thanks very much!
"If Ubisoft and Angelsoft merged companies you'd get a free roll of toilet paper with every new Tom Clancy game" -Me
(message deleted)
4 years ago#5
He's outside of the town, to the east.
4 years ago#6
Ok, where do I talk to the Redoran about the Ash Spawn?
4 years ago#7
What upgrades are available for that house?
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
4 years ago#8
Gogo726 posted...
What upgrades are available for that house?

It comes fully furnished.
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.
4 years ago#9
What about crafting stations?
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
4 years ago#10
There's an alchemy/enchanting table, smelter, forge, etc.....so yeah pretty much everything.
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How Do You Get a Home in Solstheim?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived