Dragonborn DLC ...

#1Sonny777Posted 12/4/2012 7:37:40 PM
questions.

What level would be a good level to start it?

Can your horse come with you? (Reffering to Shadowmere). If not can you get one in the DLC land?

Whats the best new assassin/thief armor? (If any)

Thanks in advance.
---
Yes, god forbid he probably asked a frequently asked question from a website that's dedicated to them. Seriously, it's in the ****ing title. - Nailbomb
#2zeroboboPosted 12/4/2012 7:39:13 PM
i started at level 30. seems a good level for it.

i dunno. i dont think so.

chitin seems pretty good. i like the look of it. no special stats or nothing, but im still early in.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#3WiiareVenomPosted 12/4/2012 7:40:57 PM
If you can't take Shadowmere, you might be able to take Arvak, if you also have Dawnguard.
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#4mystic belmontPosted 12/4/2012 7:42:10 PM
I ended up starting a fresh character for Dragonborn, so I went in as a fresh level 7. It's plenty difficult, which is great.
---
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican]
#5Sonny777(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 7:47:45 PM
WiiareVenom posted...
If you can't take Shadowmere, you might be able to take Arvak, if you also have Dawnguard.

Thats an issue because i am on a no magic playthrough. But thanks though.
---
Yes, god forbid he probably asked a frequently asked question from a website that's dedicated to them. Seriously, it's in the ****ing title. - Nailbomb
#6WiiareVenomPosted 12/4/2012 8:09:20 PM
NP.
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.