I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't mind teh spoilers.

#21Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 8:23:57 PM
matteus70 posted...
darkportal785 posted...
b7

Bingo!

Booooo!
---
How about a nice big cup of shut the f*** up?
#22The_Viking_SwanPosted 12/4/2012 8:24:13 PM
everybody stiff-fu!
---
Official World's best Walrus
//NVBM\\
#23FlufyW0lf3yPosted 12/4/2012 8:33:08 PM
Spoilers don't affect me since I don't know who people are or how they relate to each other. I wish I did, but it just seems so confusing. I'll look it up some day. Some day.
---
FC White: Claire 3267 4946 2393
#24Bigj089Posted 12/4/2012 8:45:05 PM
You mean the majority of the spoilers that aren't spoilers don't bother you? Im the same way TC so youre not the only one. The best bet on Gamefaqs is to just put everything in a spoiler tag so all the idiots wont get bent out of shape and in the case of actual spoilers youre safe.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#25Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 8:46:24 PM
Bigj089 posted...
You mean the majority of the spoilers that aren't spoilers don't bother you? Im the same way TC so youre not the only one. The best bet on Gamefaqs is to just put everything in a spoiler tag so all the idiots wont get bent out of shape and in the case of actual spoilers youre safe.

Why should I cater to their p****-footed needs?
---
#26Bigj089Posted 12/4/2012 8:47:49 PM
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
Bigj089 posted...

Im saying you should if you don't want to see them crying about it. If you don't care don't bother.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#27Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 8:48:28 PM
Bigj089 posted...
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
Bigj089 posted...

Im saying you should if you don't want to see them crying about it. If you don't care don't bother.

Ah, I see.
---