I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't mind teh spoilers.

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't mind teh spoilers.

User Info: Curved_Sw0rd

Curved_Sw0rd
4 years ago#21
matteus70 posted...
darkportal785 posted...
b7

Bingo!

Booooo!
How about a nice big cup of shut the f*** up?

User Info: The_Viking_Swan

The_Viking_Swan
4 years ago#22
everybody stiff-fu!
Official World's best Walrus
//NVBM\\

User Info: FlufyW0lf3y

FlufyW0lf3y
4 years ago#23
Spoilers don't affect me since I don't know who people are or how they relate to each other. I wish I did, but it just seems so confusing. I'll look it up some day. Some day.
FC White: Claire 3267 4946 2393

User Info: Bigj089

Bigj089
4 years ago#24
You mean the majority of the spoilers that aren't spoilers don't bother you? Im the same way TC so youre not the only one. The best bet on Gamefaqs is to just put everything in a spoiler tag so all the idiots wont get bent out of shape and in the case of actual spoilers youre safe.
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator

Curved_Sw0rd
4 years ago#25
Bigj089 posted...
You mean the majority of the spoilers that aren't spoilers don't bother you? Im the same way TC so youre not the only one. The best bet on Gamefaqs is to just put everything in a spoiler tag so all the idiots wont get bent out of shape and in the case of actual spoilers youre safe.

Why should I cater to their p****-footed needs?

User Info: Bigj089

Bigj089
4 years ago#26
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
Bigj089 posted...

Im saying you should if you don't want to see them crying about it. If you don't care don't bother.
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator

Curved_Sw0rd
4 years ago#27
Bigj089 posted...
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
Bigj089 posted...

Im saying you should if you don't want to see them crying about it. If you don't care don't bother.

Ah, I see.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't mind teh spoilers.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived