The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Dovahkiin Vs. Hero of Kvatch Vs. Nerevarine. Who would win?

#1R41NB0W-D45HPosted 12/5/2012 3:52:44 AM
Who would win? - Results (921 votes)
Dovahkiin
48.53% (447 votes)
Hero of Kvatch
20.2% (186 votes)
Nerevarine
31.27% (288 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Haven't seen a good topic about these three before. I've seen a bunch of versus topics, but most of them have been Courier versus Dovahkiin, or some other such silliness. Haven't seen one strictly for TES heroes. I'll admit that I haven't looked very hard, but meh. At the very least, it's been a while since there's been one. So, who do you think would win in a battle royale? They all have all of the equipment in their respective games available to them for the match, but no glitches or exploits will be observed. Sorry for the intrusive double-bold, but that really can't be emphasized enough. This is a strictly lore-friendly scenario. They all have all of the spells and abilities from their respective games, but for the sake of fairness, stats should be ignored. Dovahkiin would be practically crippled due to "streamlining".
---
I'm never wrong. I thought I was once, but I was mistaken.
#2JackNurSnakPackPosted 12/5/2012 3:54:34 AM
End game he/she is called The Champion of Cyrodil, just FYI. And he wins Because he is now immortal and a deadric prince. Argument:done.
---
"Lighthouses are more usefull than churches" - Benjamin Franklin-
#3R41NB0W-D45H(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:55:45 AM
JackNurSnakPack posted...
End game he/she is called The Champion of Cyrodil, just FYI. And he wins Because he is now immortal and a deadric prince. Argument:done.

Bah. I refuse to acknowledge him/her as the Champion of Cyrodiil. He/she will always be the Hero of Kvatch to me.
---
I'm never wrong. I thought I was once, but I was mistaken.
#4LeichenschmausPosted 12/5/2012 3:56:48 AM
Nerevarine would constantly 'miss' his sword strikes.
#5JackNurSnakPackPosted 12/5/2012 3:57:23 AM
R41NB0W-D45H posted...

Bah. I refuse to acknowledge him/her as the Champion of Cyrodiil. He/she will always be the Hero of Kvatch to me.

lol, K. He/She still wins as He/She is now a God.
---
#6LeichenschmausPosted 12/5/2012 4:00:59 AM
R41NB0W-D45H posted...

Sheogorath in Skyrim doesn't look AT ALL like my character from Oblivion, so it's definitely not her. Unless she underwent a sex change and grew a beard... O_o
#7JackNurSnakPackPosted 12/5/2012 4:04:55 AM
Leichenschmaus posted...
R41NB0W-D45H posted...

Sheogorath in Skyrim doesn't look AT ALL like my character from Oblivion, so it's definitely not her. Unless she underwent a sex change and grew a beard... O_o

the games don't do a scan on your old saves they just assume that the previous character was the default for that game. I.E. Nerravarine is a dark elf, CoC/Sheogorath is an Imperial, I'm sure in TES 6 Dragonborn will be a Nord.
---
#8gunsndrosesPosted 12/5/2012 4:46:55 AM
Leichenschmaus posted...
R41NB0W-D45H posted...

The guy somewhere above me is right. Champion of Cyrodiil wins hands down. He's the Madgod for ****'s sake.

It doesn't matter if he looks like your character or not. It's him. That's what taking upon yourself the mantle of Sheogorath does.
---
I think, therefore I am
#9LolOkayPosted 12/5/2012 4:50:46 AM
inb4CoCisn'tnecesarillySheo
#10DisturbedIconPosted 12/5/2012 5:07:55 AM
I voted Nerevarine cause I liked being him the most. Though Dragonborn is really starting to replace that.

I'm also figuring the Dragonborn will end up being an immortal before this is all said and done.

The Nerevarine became immune to all disease and aging I believe as well due to the corprus cure.

CoC became immortal when he became the new Sheogorath.

Dragonborn ???
---
Disturbing GameFAQs since 2002...
GamerTag:
Rah514/ PSN: Rah-514