Dovahkiin Vs. Hero of Kvatch Vs. Nerevarine. Who would win?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Dovahkiin Vs. Hero of Kvatch Vs. Nerevarine. Who would win?
4 years ago#11
Nerevarine can levitate. That makes half of what the other two can bring to bear redundant. Add to that a much higher potential for enchantment due to the large amount of wearable equipment, and I think we have a winner.
SomeC - I don't have a crotch!
4 years ago#12
Ugh, for f***'s sake.
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You donít become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."
4 years ago#13
yeah this has been done several times, but ill say nevarine
NFL Redzone is the best in invention since procrasturbation.
4 years ago#14
Leichenschmaus posted...
JackNurSnakPack posted...
R41NB0W-D45H posted...
End game he/she is called The Champion of Cyrodil, just FYI. And he wins Because he is now immortal and a deadric prince. Argument:done.

Bah. I refuse to acknowledge him/her as the Champion of Cyrodiil. He/she will always be the Hero of Kvatch to me.

lol, K. He/She still wins as He/She is now a God.

Sheogorath in Skyrim doesn't look AT ALL like my character from Oblivion, so it's definitely not her. Unless she underwent a sex change and grew a beard... O_o

as long as you hold the Wabbajack, you will turn into the madgod
NFL Redzone is the best in invention since procrasturbation.
4 years ago#15
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Leichenschmaus posted...
R41NB0W-D45H posted...
End game he/she is called The Champion of Cyrodil, just FYI. And he wins Because he is now immortal and a deadric prince. Argument:done.

Bah. I refuse to acknowledge him/her as the Champion of Cyrodiil. He/she will always be the Hero of Kvatch to me.

Sheogorath in Skyrim doesn't look AT ALL like my character from Oblivion, so it's definitely not her. Unless she underwent a sex change and grew a beard... O_o

as long as you hold the Wabbajack, you will turn into the madgod

I think you mean the Staff of Sheogorath.

Plenty of people have used the Wabbajack through lore without becoming the next Madgod.
Trust not the words of a poet, as he is born to seduce.
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption.
4 years ago#16
No one in this topic played Morrowind then? Ok, well let me just say that if you think the Champion of Cyrodil wins just because he is a god....well then youre just wrong
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
4 years ago#17
Gameplay-wise, Nerevarine

Lore-wise: Dovahkiin
Please assume the position.
4 years ago#18
Fisto_ posted...
Gameplay-wise, Nerevarine

Lore-wise: Dovahkiin

didnt the Nerevarine kill 3-4 gods throughout his story? Seems like lore wise it would be Nerevarine as well
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
4 years ago#19
Even at the max level and fully enchanted gear the dragonboorn just feels kind of weak to me
Just remember when you are correcting someone's grammar that no one likes you.
4 years ago#20
Leichenschmaus posted...
R41NB0W-D45H posted...

It's the Wabbajack. Being Sheogorrath, he has absolute control over it, and could easily change something as trivial as appearance.
They say that a dead man tells no tales. I disagree. They tell tales all the time, we just have to learn to listen.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Dovahkiin Vs. Hero of Kvatch Vs. Nerevarine. Who would win?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived