Dovahkiin Vs. Hero of Kvatch Vs. Nerevarine. Who would win?

#11mintfreshADPosted 12/5/2012 4:09:06 AM
Nerevarine can levitate. That makes half of what the other two can bring to bear redundant. Add to that a much higher potential for enchantment due to the large amount of wearable equipment, and I think we have a winner.
---
SomeC - I don't have a crotch!
#12HatchetHoundPosted 12/5/2012 4:09:22 AM
Ugh, for f***'s sake.
---
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You donít become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."
#13JohnRyan1228Posted 12/5/2012 5:02:25 AM
yeah this has been done several times, but ill say nevarine
---
NFL Redzone is the best in invention since procrasturbation.
#14JohnRyan1228Posted 12/5/2012 5:04:56 AM
Leichenschmaus posted...
JackNurSnakPack posted...
R41NB0W-D45H posted...
End game he/she is called The Champion of Cyrodil, just FYI. And he wins Because he is now immortal and a deadric prince. Argument:done.

Bah. I refuse to acknowledge him/her as the Champion of Cyrodiil. He/she will always be the Hero of Kvatch to me.

lol, K. He/She still wins as He/She is now a God.

Sheogorath in Skyrim doesn't look AT ALL like my character from Oblivion, so it's definitely not her. Unless she underwent a sex change and grew a beard... O_o

as long as you hold the Wabbajack, you will turn into the madgod
---
NFL Redzone is the best in invention since procrasturbation.
#15RikashiPosted 12/5/2012 5:25:55 AM
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Leichenschmaus posted...
R41NB0W-D45H posted...
End game he/she is called The Champion of Cyrodil, just FYI. And he wins Because he is now immortal and a deadric prince. Argument:done.

Bah. I refuse to acknowledge him/her as the Champion of Cyrodiil. He/she will always be the Hero of Kvatch to me.

Sheogorath in Skyrim doesn't look AT ALL like my character from Oblivion, so it's definitely not her. Unless she underwent a sex change and grew a beard... O_o

as long as you hold the Wabbajack, you will turn into the madgod

I think you mean the Staff of Sheogorath.

Plenty of people have used the Wabbajack through lore without becoming the next Madgod.
---
Trust not the words of a poet, as he is born to seduce.
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption.
#16Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/5/2012 6:02:53 AM
No one in this topic played Morrowind then? Ok, well let me just say that if you think the Champion of Cyrodil wins just because he is a god....well then youre just wrong
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#17Fisto_Posted 12/5/2012 6:03:38 AM
Gameplay-wise, Nerevarine

Lore-wise: Dovahkiin
---
Please assume the position.
#18Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/5/2012 6:34:22 AM
Fisto_ posted...
Gameplay-wise, Nerevarine

Lore-wise: Dovahkiin

didnt the Nerevarine kill 3-4 gods throughout his story? Seems like lore wise it would be Nerevarine as well
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#19forrestzK08Posted 12/5/2012 7:15:54 AM
Even at the max level and fully enchanted gear the dragonboorn just feels kind of weak to me
---
Just remember when you are correcting someone's grammar that no one likes you.
#20lordgamingtonVPosted 12/5/2012 7:30:07 AM
Leichenschmaus posted...
R41NB0W-D45H posted...

It's the Wabbajack. Being Sheogorrath, he has absolute control over it, and could easily change something as trivial as appearance.
---
They say that a dead man tells no tales. I disagree. They tell tales all the time, we just have to learn to listen.