Dovahkiin Vs. Hero of Kvatch Vs. Nerevarine. Who would win?

#161DestinystrikePosted 12/6/2012 11:35:11 AM
Without exploiting the corpus glitch, the Nerevarine has nothing.

The Champion of Cyrodil didn't do squat, Martin Septim saved the day in that setup. And while the Madgod thing is true, while you are PLAYING as him/her you are still your character. And that's what I made my judgement by.

So based on the playable incarnation of the character, I have to go with the Dragonborn. By the time you're done with everything, including the DLC's , you are a disturbing powerhouse of dragon shouting might.
---
"If Ubisoft and Angelsoft merged companies you'd get a free roll of toilet paper with every new Tom Clancy game" -Me
#162Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/6/2012 11:44:43 AM
Destinystrike posted...
Without exploiting the corpus glitch, the Nerevarine has nothing.

The Champion of Cyrodil didn't do squat, Martin Septim saved the day in that setup. And while the Madgod thing is true, while you are PLAYING as him/her you are still your character. And that's what I made my judgement by.

So based on the playable incarnation of the character, I have to go with the Dragonborn. By the time you're done with everything, including the DLC's , you are a disturbing powerhouse of dragon shouting might.

your shouts are useful? mine are worthless! they do no damage and take forever to recharge
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#163RebelElite791Posted 12/6/2012 1:50:28 PM
SgtInfinity posted...
Isnt there nothing inherently special about the dragonborn other then that hes the first to appear in awhile? Like back when dragons were all over dragonborns were frollicing around everywhere. Id say DB is the weakest ouf of the 3.

A) No they weren't
B) Soul of a dragon, can f***ing level cities with his voice
C) Walking ghost of a god.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#164RebelElite791Posted 12/6/2012 1:53:46 PM
Sniper, NOBODY is saying your headcanon can't be that CoC did everything.

We are saying it is not OBJECTIVE OFFICIAL CANON THAT ONE PERSON DID EVERY QUEST.

The only thing that is OBJECTIVE OFFICIAL CANON is that the Hero did the MQ.

Even the book about the KOTN in Skyrim doesn't say a word about the CoC.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#165Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/6/2012 2:29:25 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
Sniper, NOBODY is saying your headcanon can't be that CoC did everything.

We are saying it is not OBJECTIVE OFFICIAL CANON THAT ONE PERSON DID EVERY QUEST.

Even the book about the KOTN in Skyrim doesn't say a word about the CoC.

Yes but its not OFFICIAL CANON that he didnt do every quest...so when someone brings up, for example, that CoC became Sheogorath you shouldnt just arrogantly disregard it like you did in this topic. If someone brings it up the correct response, since nothing is official, is "well IF they are Sheogorath, then..." Your blatant disregard for others opinions was frustrating when I read the topic...
---
#166dovahjamesPosted 12/6/2012 2:48:57 PM
The title of Sheogorath doesn't mean the power of Sheogorath. CoC doesn't do anything with it except claim lordship over the Shivering Isles. He's the weakest of the three.

The Nerevarine is beast because of the corpus cure, but can still fall to conventional weapons and magic.

Dovakhiin wins this one. He shouts people to death, and can summon dragons and heroes of Savngarde to aid him, not to mention riding the dragons he tames.
#167RebelElite791Posted 12/6/2012 2:53:18 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...

Yes but its not OFFICIAL CANON that he didnt do every quest...

You're right, it's not. NOBODY SAID IT WAS.

I said it's not canon that he did every quest, not "it's canon that he didn't do every quest. " There's a difference. Learn some reading comprehension.

so when someone brings up, for example, that CoC became Sheogorath you shouldnt just arrogantly disregard it like you did in this topic. If someone brings it up the correct response, since nothing is official, is "well IF they are Sheogorath, then..." Your blatant disregard for others opinions was frustrating when I read the topic...

No, it should be disregarded, because it isn't canon. It might be there headcanon, but that doesn't mean it should be talked about in any lore discussion. Their headcanon might be that the CoC and Martin were lovers (nothing says they weren't!). Doesn't mean it should be regarded as good enough for a serious discussion (not that this is a serious discussion).

It's not about opinions. It's about facts. "CoC became Sheogorath" is not an opinion. It's a headcanon that has no place in this discussion.

And this is all HIGHLY F***ING IRRELEVANT because even if your CoC DID become Sheo, he's now Sheo. That's it. Not the CoC. So it shouldnt even be in this topic.
---
#168RebelElite791Posted 12/6/2012 2:54:12 PM
dovahjames posted...
The title of Sheogorath doesn't mean the power of Sheogorath. CoC doesn't do anything with it except claim lordship over the Shivering Isles. He's the weakest of the three.

The Nerevarine is beast because of the corpus cure, but can still fall to conventional weapons and magic.

Dovakhiin wins this one. He shouts people to death, and can summon dragons and heroes of Savngarde to aid him, not to mention riding the dragons he tames.

Seeing as your account was made today, I cant tell if you didnt read the topic and are honestly this thick, or just trolling.

I'll just hope you're trolling.
---
#169Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/6/2012 2:59:01 PM
RebelElite791 posted...

No, it should be disregarded, because it isn't canon. It might be there headcanon, but that doesn't mean it should be talked about in any lore discussion. Their headcanon might be that the CoC and Martin were lovers (nothing says they weren't!). Doesn't mean it should be regarded as good enough for a serious discussion (not that this is a serious discussion).

It's not about opinions. It's about facts. "CoC became Sheogorath" is not an opinion. It's a headcanon that has no place in this discussion.

And this is all HIGHLY ****ING IRRELEVANT because even if your CoC DID become Sheo, he's now Sheo. That's it. Not the CoC. So it shouldnt even be in this topic.

Youre being stubborn and arrogant for no reason...

Also your bolded "analogy" doesnt work because there was nothing in the game supporting that "headcanon." There WAS a Shivering Isles quest where the CoC COULD have become Sheogorath and, as such, it is very relevant when charting possible strengths and weaknesses.
---
#170Bosniak10Posted 12/6/2012 3:27:11 PM
Nerevarine. What kind of question is this?
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll! Do not feed!