Dovahkiin Vs. Hero of Kvatch Vs. Nerevarine. Who would win?

#171clone11Posted 12/6/2012 3:41:51 PM
In a discussion like this, the only things that should be taken into account are the things we know the heroes actually did, canonically.

If we start saying, well IF CoC is Sheo, then what's to stop someone from saying well if the Nerevarine achieved CHIM..?

It just become completely stupid.
---
"You persist too long after your own defeat. Come then, warrior. Have your resolution."
#172jrr18Posted 12/6/2012 3:44:53 PM
clone11 posted...
In a discussion like this, the only things that should be taken into account are the things we know the heroes actually did, canonically.

If we start saying, well IF CoC is Sheo, then what's to stop someone from saying well if the Nerevarine achieved CHIM..?

There is a difference in something you can do in game and something you can't. just saying. Plus the dovakin is the best.
---
All hail Jrr goblin commander!
PSN jrr101
#173clone11Posted 12/6/2012 3:49:35 PM
jrr18 posted...
clone11 posted...

There is a difference in something you can do in game and something you can't. just saying. Plus the dovakin is the best.

But then the PC never actually became Sheo in game. At least, not completely. I was under the impression that people saying "Well, the CoC is a daedric prince now!" are implying that he has all the powers of a daedric prince, something that would have only happened outside of the game.

I agree though, Dovahkiin is best pony.
---
"You persist too long after your own defeat. Come then, warrior. Have your resolution."
#174jrr18Posted 12/6/2012 3:51:40 PM
clone11 posted...
jrr18 posted...
clone11 posted...

But then the PC never actually became Sheo in game. At least, not completely. I was under the impression that people saying "Well, the CoC is a daedric prince now!" are implying that he has all the powers of a daedric prince, something that would have only happened outside of the game.

I agree though, Dovahkiin is best pony.

Right saying he is a full on god is wrong but not saying that he is sort of god like is not.
---
All hail Jrr goblin commander!
PSN jrr101
#175clone11Posted 12/6/2012 3:54:30 PM
This is why I think it's better to just stick with the things we know he did.

Everything else just becomes confusing nonsense.
---
#176dovahjamesPosted 12/6/2012 3:56:37 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
dovahjames posted...
The title of Sheogorath doesn't mean the power of Sheogorath. CoC doesn't do anything with it except claim lordship over the Shivering Isles. He's the weakest of the three.

The Nerevarine is beast because of the corpus cure, but can still fall to conventional weapons and magic.

Dovakhiin wins this one. He shouts people to death, and can summon dragons and heroes of Savngarde to aid him, not to mention riding the dragons he tames.

Seeing as your account was made today, I cant tell if you didnt read the topic and are honestly this thick, or just trolling.

I'll just hope you're trolling.

Read every page. CoC never once, outside of the Isles, uses any powers. Could be gameplay thing, or, as I've held since I beat it, you're not actually Sheogorath, just given the title and his steward till the bossman gets back. Or, I could be wrong and just missing crucial information.
#177RebelElite791Posted 12/6/2012 3:58:28 PM
dovahjames posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
dovahjames posted...
The title of Sheogorath doesn't mean the power of Sheogorath. CoC doesn't do anything with it except claim lordship over the Shivering Isles. He's the weakest of the three.

The Nerevarine is beast because of the corpus cure, but can still fall to conventional weapons and magic.

Dovakhiin wins this one. He shouts people to death, and can summon dragons and heroes of Savngarde to aid him, not to mention riding the dragons he tames.

Seeing as your account was made today, I cant tell if you didnt read the topic and are honestly this thick, or just trolling.

Read every page. CoC never once, outside of the Isles, uses any powers. Could be gameplay thing, or, as I've held since I beat it, you're not actually Sheogorath, just given the title and his steward till the bossman gets back. Or, I could be wrong and just missing crucial information.

How is that related to what I said, in any way shape or form?
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#178dovahjamesPosted 12/6/2012 4:01:50 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
dovahjames posted...

Also, no need for insults, especially when I'm agreeing with what you said.
#179dovahjamesPosted 12/6/2012 4:07:20 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
dovahjames posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
dovahjames posted...

How is that related to what I said, in any way shape or form?

You accused me of not reading or being stupid. I was explaining my position.
#180akjomsvikingPosted 12/6/2012 4:55:33 PM
Clown_Six posted...

We're not saying the CoC didn't do those quests, we're just saying it's not canon that he did. If they came out and said he didn't it would tick off the people who's CoC did them all. On the other hand if they made it canon it would tick off all the people who didn't have the CoC do them all. So they intentionally kept it vague that way you could come to your own conclusion who did what. I've tried to explain this three times now so maybe there is a need for condescension here...

By that same logic, I'd argue that the DB is no more powerful (in canon) than any other person other than a couple of shouts. Literally. I mean to complete the MQ all you need is Fus, Dragonrend, and Clear Skies. And really those aren't even particularly powerful shouts. Nothing says you have to run all around Skyrim collecting every shout and slaying dragons to steal their souls.

Not trying to be an a$$ here, but all this talk of canon/non-canon has gotten my old brainpan thinking.