Dovahkiin Vs. Hero of Kvatch Vs. Nerevarine. Who would win?

#181akjomsvikingPosted 12/6/2012 4:57:17 PM
akjomsviking posted...
Clown_Six posted...

We're not saying the CoC didn't do those quests, we're just saying it's not canon that he did. If they came out and said he didn't it would tick off the people who's CoC did them all. On the other hand if they made it canon it would tick off all the people who didn't have the CoC do them all. So they intentionally kept it vague that way you could come to your own conclusion who did what. I've tried to explain this three times now so maybe there is a need for condescension here...

By that same logic, I'd argue that the DB is no more powerful (in canon) than any other person other than a couple of shouts. Literally. I mean to complete the MQ all you need is Fus, Dragonrend, and Clear Skies. And really those aren't even particularly powerful shouts. Nothing says you have to run all around Skyrim collecting every shout and slaying dragons to steal their souls.

Not trying to be an a$$ here, but all this talk of canon/non-canon has gotten my old brainpan thinking.

Although I voted for the Dova so I guess that means I'm arguing against myself. Right time to get another drink.
#182hyperskate65Posted 12/6/2012 5:40:52 PM
Hi.

Woah, never knew double-bold worked here.
---
his comparison suggests we're closet african americans.
PSN BlahblahUnicornx 3rd General UMvC3 Heroes
#183HatchetHoundPosted 12/6/2012 8:56:02 PM
Nothing says you have to run all around Skyrim collecting every shout and slaying dragons to steal their souls.

Well yeah, but with Bethesda's way of doing things, "everything happens", it's not like anyone else is going to go get them.
---
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You donít become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."
#184Mogga123_5Posted 12/7/2012 12:58:18 AM
All these people saying Nerevarine because of the exploits, whats to stop you saying the DB cause of the alchemy exploits which grant near unlimited health?

Anyways, if you stick to the actual mainquest and just the main quest, I'd go with DB, he's/she's a ****ing monster of a man/women compared to the CoC, as others have pointed out the CoC was a glorified delivery boy doing some leg work, granted, he/she was good in battle and he/she is the HoK for a reason, but it still was Martin basically told Mehrunes Dagon to **** off home and not come back.

Meanwhile the dragonborn is out slaying dragons on his own and killed the World Eater, granted he had help, but he did most the work himself. Plus, dem shouts, Slow time, call dragon, become etheral and summon Durnehviir would quickly turn the tide of any battle, with anyone.

**Note, Rebel, please don't rain firey hell down upon me haha
---
The mast is broken, hull is splitting, dear God the ****in' ship is sinking
#185dovahjamesPosted 12/7/2012 10:32:08 AM
akjomsviking posted...
Clown_Six posted...

We're not saying the CoC didn't do those quests, we're just saying it's not canon that he did. If they came out and said he didn't it would tick off the people who's CoC did them all. On the other hand if they made it canon it would tick off all the people who didn't have the CoC do them all. So they intentionally kept it vague that way you could come to your own conclusion who did what. I've tried to explain this three times now so maybe there is a need for condescension here...

By that same logic, I'd argue that the DB is no more powerful (in canon) than any other person other than a couple of shouts. Literally. I mean to complete the MQ all you need is Fus, Dragonrend, and Clear Skies. And really those aren't even particularly powerful shouts. Nothing says you have to run all around Skyrim collecting every shout and slaying dragons to steal their souls.

Not trying to be an a$$ here, but all this talk of canon/non-canon has gotten my old brainpan thinking.

Actually, they're saying that those quests were not necessarily done by the CoC, but were done. Only the Dovakhiin can go out and collect those shouts. Everyone else has to go to the Greybeards, who only learn from Paarthunax. If those shouts are learned, which canon would probably say they are, then only Dovakhiin can.

And, you learn all of Unrelenting Force, the first of Whirlwind Sprint, the first of Fire Breath, and the first of Become Ethereal, Clear Skies, Dragonrend, Summon Odahviing, Summon Hero (?), and the first of Ice Breath from the main storyline.
#186TurboReaperPosted 12/7/2012 10:57:52 AM
I'll have to vote for the CoC, simply because IF he/she actually did become Sheogorath, the fight would probably go like this:

Dovahkiin and Nerevarine draw weapons and/or spells. Sheo stands there with a cane.

Sheogorath: You know what I'd like to eat right now? A SWEETROLL AND A TURNIP!*wabbajack*
---
GT: HiPOJaK
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them! -Sheogorath
#187The_KuraikagePosted 12/7/2012 12:36:25 PM
This topic has become an aberration. Such vitriol over something that is largely insignificant.
---
Official Lonely Cat Furry of RI.
Meow......
#188RebelElite791Posted 12/7/2012 12:38:32 PM
TurboReaper posted...
I'll have to vote for the CoC, simply because IF he/she actually did become Sheogorath, the fight would probably go like this:

Dovahkiin and Nerevarine draw weapons and/or spells. Sheo stands there with a cane.

Sheogorath: You know what I'd like to eat right now? A SWEETROLL AND A TURNIP!*wabbajack*

Oh look, someone who didn't read the topic, yet again.

And even IF the CoC became Sheo, AGAIN, HE'D BE SHEO. This is not DB v N v Sheogorath.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#189RebelElite791Posted 12/7/2012 12:38:50 PM
The_Kuraikage posted...
This topic has become an aberration. Such vitriol over something that is largely insignificant.

If people weren't so utterly ignorant there'd be far less vitriol on this board.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#190Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/7/2012 1:14:42 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
TurboReaper posted...

Oh look, someone who didn't read the topic, yet again.

And even IF the CoC became Sheo, AGAIN, HE'D BE SHEO. This is not DB v N v Sheogorath.

TECHNICALLY, its the Hero of Kvatch vs Nerevarine Vs the Dragonborn

Youd think someone who keeps stating no one read the topic would, you know, HAVE READ THE TOPIC?!? lol
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.