Dovahkiin Vs. Hero of Kvatch Vs. Nerevarine. Who would win?

#191RebelElite791Posted 12/7/2012 12:20:50 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
TurboReaper posted...
I'll have to vote for the CoC, simply because IF he/she actually did become Sheogorath, the fight would probably go like this:

Dovahkiin and Nerevarine draw weapons and/or spells. Sheo stands there with a cane.

Sheogorath: You know what I'd like to eat right now? A SWEETROLL AND A TURNIP!*wabbajack*

Oh look, someone who didn't read the topic, yet again.

And even IF the CoC became Sheo, AGAIN, HE'D BE SHEO. This is not DB v N v Sheogorath.

TECHNICALLY, its the Hero of Kvatch vs Nerevarine Vs the Dragonborn

Youd think someone who keeps stating no one read the topic would, you know, HAVE READ THE TOPIC?!? lol

HoK=CoC.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#192R41NB0W-D45H(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 12:21:09 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
TurboReaper posted...
I'll have to vote for the CoC, simply because IF he/she actually did become Sheogorath, the fight would probably go like this:

Dovahkiin and Nerevarine draw weapons and/or spells. Sheo stands there with a cane.

Sheogorath: You know what I'd like to eat right now? A SWEETROLL AND A TURNIP!*wabbajack*

And even IF the CoC became Sheo, AGAIN, HE'D BE SHEO. This is not DB v N v Sheogorath.

Youd think someone who keeps stating no one read the topic would, you know, HAVE READ THE TOPIC?!? lol

Coming from the person that read the topic, but couldn't understand anything that was said.
---
I'm never wrong. I thought I was once, but I was mistaken.
#193The_KuraikagePosted 12/7/2012 1:36:08 PM
Debating the nature of the Champion of Cyrodiil is largely pointless. In fact, much of this very topic would be based partly on opinion and partly on game experience.

On Pure Lore, Dragonborn. Being a dragon in human form tends to lend a huge advantage if you take mechanics out of it.

On Pure Game Mechanics, Nerevarine. Morrowind was most likely the easiest to break out of the three games.

As for the Champion... it's hard to say. While it is up in the air whether he's Sheogorath or whether he maintained his identity after his apotheosis, he does actually possess a weapon that is both powerful in gameplay and in game mechanics: The Sigil Stones.

The Champion is confirmed, I believe, to have personally shut at least two or three Oblivion Gates by stealing the Sigil Stones from them. These artifacts are generally agreed upon in lore to be some of the most powerful artifacts in existance, and they're quite powerful gameplay-wise, as well, provided you get them at a high level and get the best enchantments from each one. The Champion is a wild card because he comes off as a middle-ground of sorts: If we accept the Sigil Stones as his main advantage, the Champion doesn't quite have the backing in lore that Dovahkiin has, but has more than Nerevarine, although he can't become as strong in-game. Frankly, the Champion without his theorized transformation into Sheogorath is the weakest of the Elder Scrolls protagonists, which fits, since Martin Septim is the true main character of Oblivion's MQ, wheras Dovahkiin and Nerevarine were center-stage in their respective conflicts.
---
Official Lonely Cat Furry of RI.
Meow......
#194clownsePosted 12/7/2012 1:38:37 PM
The_Kuraikage posted...
Debating the nature of the Champion of Cyrodiil is largely pointless. In fact, much of this very topic would be based partly on opinion and partly on game experience.

On Pure Lore, Dragonborn. Being a dragon in human form tends to lend a huge advantage if you take mechanics out of it.

On Pure Game Mechanics, Nerevarine. Morrowind was most likely the easiest to break out of the three games.

As for the Champion... it's hard to say. While it is up in the air whether he's Sheogorath or whether he maintained his identity after his apotheosis, he does actually possess a weapon that is both powerful in gameplay and in game mechanics: The Sigil Stones.

The Champion is confirmed, I believe, to have personally shut at least two or three Oblivion Gates by stealing the Sigil Stones from them. These artifacts are generally agreed upon in lore to be some of the most powerful artifacts in existance, and they're quite powerful gameplay-wise, as well, provided you get them at a high level and get the best enchantments from each one. The Champion is a wild card because he comes off as a middle-ground of sorts: If we accept the Sigil Stones as his main advantage, the Champion doesn't quite have the backing in lore that Dovahkiin has, but has more than Nerevarine, although he can't become as strong in-game. Frankly, the Champion without his theorized transformation into Sheogorath is the weakest of the Elder Scrolls protagonists, which fits, since Martin Septim is the true main character of Oblivion's MQ, wheras Dovahkiin and Nerevarine were center-stage in their respective conflicts.

Boom!
#195M4nnimalPosted 12/7/2012 1:46:05 PM
The_Kuraikage posted...

This post, you guys. This post.

Makes me hard.
---
"God is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance"
#196Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/7/2012 2:13:57 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
TurboReaper posted...

HoK=CoC.

Not by your logic....just saying
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#197Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/7/2012 2:15:20 PM
R41NB0W-D45H posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
TurboReaper posted...

Coming from the person that read the topic, but couldn't understand anything that was said.

coming from the TC who, apparently, didnt read his own topic...lmao
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#198The_KuraikagePosted 12/7/2012 3:00:36 PM
The_Kuraikage posted...

This post, you guys. This post.

Makes me hard.

That's the first time my writing's ever had that effect. Not entirely sure how to react...

...Thank you?
---
Official Lonely Cat Furry of RI.
Meow......
#199RebelElite791Posted 12/7/2012 3:48:07 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
TurboReaper posted...

HoK=CoC.

Not by your logic....just saying

Umm, what?

Both saving Kvatch and saving Cyrodiil are part of the MQ. The Hero did everything in the MQ. Stop pulling stuff out your ass and think before you post.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#200Hatreds_WrathPosted 12/7/2012 4:10:52 PM
Nerevarine, all he has to do shove corprus into Dovahkiin and CoC and levitate away.
---
XBL GT - He1l Knight
"The double barreled shotgun, is a shotgun but, with two barrels." - Todd Howard on Fallout 3