Dovahkiin Vs. Hero of Kvatch Vs. Nerevarine. Who would win?

#21ArchMageSynokPosted 12/5/2012 8:37:36 AM(edited)
Nerevarine hands down, can levitate, be 100% chameleon (think invisibility but not broken by attacking or doing anything like the crappy invisibility we have now), jump across Morrowind in 1-2 jumps, run across Morrowind in a few seconds, can enchant so powerfully you can command gods to follow you around, killed around 4 gods in his day, can drink an infinite amount of potions at once, including strength enhancers, has poison spells, spears, 50meter AoE spells, can combine more than 4-5 spells into a single attack, I could go on but no need.
---
http://i.imgur.com/UNFgs.jpg
#22Jstretch19Posted 12/5/2012 8:50:38 AM
Lorewise Nerevarine and CoC were just really strong mortals. DB can use shouts that are(lorewise) way op compared to anything those jokers have.

Now before you whine about how CoC became Sheo, no. SOMEONE became Sheo, but that doesn't mean CoC is canonically Sheo.

Besides the Divine Crusader(CoC or no) would stomp all of them because he's the eighth most powerful being in the TES world.
---
You can't handle the Ception.
#23JackNurSnakPackPosted 12/5/2012 8:54:59 AM
Jstretch19 posted...
Lorewise Nerevarine and CoC were just really strong mortals. DB can use shouts that are(lorewise) way op compared to anything those jokers have.

Now before you whine about how CoC became Sheo, no. SOMEONE became Sheo, but that doesn't mean CoC is canonically Sheo.

Besides the Divine Crusader(CoC or no) would stomp all of them because he's the eighth most powerful being in the TES world.

Actually they admitted the CoC became sheo, can't remember the link right now but if you look up the old topics for this it's posted in there several times.
---
"Lighthouses are more usefull than churches" - Benjamin Franklin-
#24Immortal_AzraelPosted 12/5/2012 8:55:07 AM
CoC may have become a god but the Nerevarine is basically a god slayer.
---
Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/AJSadler/Sigs/ImmortalAzrael.jpg
#25JohnRyan1228Posted 12/5/2012 8:57:15 AM
Rikashi posted...

I think you mean the Staff of Sheogorath.

Plenty of people have used the Wabbajack through lore without becoming the next Madgod.

yeah my bad
---
NFL Redzone is the best in invention since procrasturbation.
#26NicodaemosPosted 12/5/2012 8:59:32 AM
the games don't do a scan on your old saves they just assume that the previous character was the default for that game. I.E. Nerravarine is a dark elf, CoC/Sheogorath is an Imperial, I'm sure in TES 6 Dragonborn will be a Nord.

The games don't assume anything.

On-topic: Torn between Dovahkiin and Nerevarine. I think I'll give it to the Dovahkiin.
---
Until you spread your wings, you'll never know how far you can walk.
GT-- The Baconer
#27WebstedgePosted 12/5/2012 9:05:34 AM(edited)
see how those other fools deal with my infinitely spawning dremora lord summons
---
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg
#28ChunhwaPosted 12/5/2012 9:14:42 AM(edited)
Immortal_Azrael posted...
CoC may have become a god but the Nerevarine is basically a god slayer.

The slayer of one man with godlike power who relied on a very specific power source which the Nerevarine destroyed with very specific tools. Sheogorath has no such weakness.

Well, I suppose he technically does, but fat chance of the Nerevarine even reaching the font of madness, let alone being able to do anything to it.
---
The guilty pay the price.
#29R41NB0W-D45H(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:13:12 AM
Whoa. One-hundred and fifty votes in six hours? Color me impressed.
---
I'm never wrong. I thought I was once, but I was mistaken.
#30The_KuraikagePosted 12/5/2012 9:14:18 AM
My rationalization for Sheogorath and the Champion being one and the same is that the Princes seem to able to choose their form. The Champion probably reverts to the "Gentlemen with a cane" appearance of the former Madgod when walking the mortal world, partly for convenience so as to be easily recognized by followers, but also to at least TRY to keep their own legacy untainted. I imagine it would be a hell of a blow to find out one of your greatest heroes ever became the god of insanity. <_<

That is also why I'd say the Champion would win against Nerevarine and Dragonborn. The two might be tough, but NEITHER has become a full-on god. All the Champion would have to do is whisk them away to Shivering Isles where he can fully bend reality to his whim, and it's over.
---
Official Lonely Cat Furry of RI.
Meow......