Dovahkiin Vs. Hero of Kvatch Vs. Nerevarine. Who would win?

#201jrr18Posted 12/7/2012 4:16:40 PM
Hatreds_Wrath posted...
Nerevarine, all he has to do shove corprus into Dovahkiin and CoC and levitate away.

Can corprus infect an aedra?
---
Victory through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#202RebelElite791Posted 12/7/2012 4:55:10 PM
Hatreds_Wrath posted...
Nerevarine, all he has to do shove corprus into Dovahkiin and CoC and levitate away.

Hurrrrrr
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#203deadpool223Posted 12/7/2012 4:59:57 PM
dragonborn would win. hes a damn god, the nereavarine is tough but he got killed by a gar on his way to balmora 50 or so times so he aint all that great. CoC is just a dude, so he would get ripped in half by eaither one of them
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#204Sab_LiathPosted 12/7/2012 5:05:23 PM
deadpool223 posted...
dragonborn would win. hes a damn god, the nereavarine is tough but he got killed by a gar on his way to balmora 50 or so times so he aint all that great. CoC is just a dude, so he would get ripped in half by eaither one of them

Hey don't put down the Nevarine... He/She was actually Cliffrakin, Cliffracerborn!

Fus-Ro-Skree!
---
Sab_Liath defeats Topic! Gains 89 EXP! Learns Magma Drill!
#205Pirateking2000Posted 12/7/2012 5:14:25 PM
Not an expert on lore + not sure about Nerevarine but for Dragonborn isn't it like whenever you beat a dragon you gain their power? You beat Alduin at the end so you probably get some power from him as well

taking all dragon shouts into account Dragonborn is pretty damn powerful with time stop invincibility etc

take only shouts you get during MQ you get clear skies, Fus, dragonrend, that shout that calls a freakin dragon to help you out, that shout for a super ally and that anti alduin shout
---
XBL GT: Demon Ninja X2
"There comes a time in every man's or woman's life where they have to make **** up to cover their ass." - Hazama
#206M4nnimalPosted 12/7/2012 5:17:02 PM
deadpool223 posted...
CoC is just a dude

Well, disregarding the fact that he was capable of single-handedly fighting hordes of powerful Daedra and closing Oblvion gates, this still isn't really true. It's very likely that the CoC was very much a part of some divine plan. Though they had never met, Uriel Septim (who had the Dragon blood, a gift from Akatosh) had been dreaming of the CoC's destiny intertwining with his own. You could infer that this creates a connection between the CoC and Akatosh, who may have wanted the CoC to assist Martin.

The CoC was, most likely, a destined hero.
---
"God is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance"
#207artillery7Posted 12/7/2012 5:20:25 PM
The Nerevarine was much more powerful than both. There was almost no limit to how powerful he could be. Regardless if all else failed he could float forever and rain down spells all day. I remember my armor got so powerful I could fight a whole town and sit there for 5 minutes just taking it.
#208Darth StalinPosted 12/7/2012 5:48:41 PM
I vote Dovahkiin.
---
Darth Stalin- Bow down before the man of steel !!!!
Gamertag- Cruxis Mithos
#209deadpool223Posted 12/7/2012 6:01:46 PM
M4nnimal posted...
deadpool223 posted...
CoC is just a dude

Well, disregarding the fact that he was capable of single-handedly fighting hordes of powerful Daedra and closing Oblvion gates, this still isn't really true. It's very likely that the CoC was very much a part of some divine plan. Though they had never met, Uriel Septim (who had the Dragon blood, a gift from Akatosh) had been dreaming of the CoC's destiny intertwining with his own. You could infer that this creates a connection between the CoC and Akatosh, who may have wanted the CoC to assist Martin.

well yeah he was destined to close the oblivion gates. which he did. assuming this hypothetical fight takes place after the main story of each game with each character being about as powerful as they would be intended to be, the nerevarine is a immortal god killer, and the dragon born also is a god killer with a mega voice.
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#210M4nnimalPosted 12/7/2012 6:05:58 PM
deadpool223 posted...
M4nnimal posted...
deadpool223 posted...
CoC is just a dude

well yeah he was destined to close the oblivion gates. which he did. assuming this hypothetical fight takes place after the main story of each game with each character being about as powerful as they would be intended to be, the nerevarine is a immortal god killer, and the dragon born also is a god killer with a mega voice.

I'm not trying to say CoC is super strong or anything, just that he is more than "just a dude".
---
"God is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance"