Dovahkiin Vs. Hero of Kvatch Vs. Nerevarine. Who would win?

#221R41NB0W-D45H(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 11:05:22 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
R41NB0W-D45H posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
boxdemon posted...
But the Neravarine beat a god, how could you beat a god? He's also canonically more powerful than Vivec, who apparently flooded Vvardenfel as well as stop a large meteor (The Ministry of Truth) from destroying everything.

Also,The Hero of Daggerfall, Divayth Fyr, and Gaenor win.

Um, lolwhat?

The Nerevarine beat two ex-Gods. Sorry.

And no, he is NOWHERE NEAR as powerful as Vivec.

A) Killing Vivec is NOT canon
B) Gameplay mechanics are NOT lore/canon
C) Vivec f***ing has CHIM, and by Word of God is one of the most powerful beings in existence.

Please learn your facts before posting.

Y'know, I never used to understand why you got so pissy with people in topics like these, but now I think I'm starting to understand. You've explained a lot of these things in this topic, and these peoples' refusal to actually read has made you repeat it, like, four times already. Even I, with my unlimited patience LOL, would find myself growing testy with some of these people.

http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw8744-Trixierantsaboutthenewepisode.png

Now you know my pain and agony ;____;

Hey, hey. Why the long face? ;D

Ba dum tss!
---
I'm never wrong. I thought I was once, but I was mistaken.
#222FishmastaRebornPosted 12/7/2012 11:07:33 PM
Isn't the Nerevarine also a Dragonborn?
#223RebelElite791Posted 12/7/2012 11:21:09 PM
FishmastaReborn posted...
Isn't the Nerevarine also a Dragonborn?

The "Dragon born" in that case refers to him being born in the Empire.

He was not a Dovah by any means, lol.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#224Arn544Posted 12/8/2012 3:34:48 AM
ST0N3W4LL posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

by this logic i can say that i stayed in my jail cell and oblivion holes engulfed Tamriel and Dagon won! Your character is destined, from the beginning, to be the champion of cyrodiil...whether you wanted to play it or not is irrelevant

The MQ is canonically attributed to the Hero of each game. Nobody is talking about the MQ. Please stop talking out your ass.

mixedlion posted...

Dragonborn has shouts but the Hero/Heroine's descended into hell and back many, many times to avert the Oblivion crisis. However, Dragonborn did face and defeat Alduin at the end while the Hero of Kvatch needed Septim to destroy the last enemy (while Dragonborn could just do it him/herself).

Dragonborn is the walking ghost of a god, and at the utmost tier of his power would be able to level a mountain with his voice. He also defeated a god. The CoC is a glorified errand boy.

Not to get into it with you again, but do you recall telling me something along the lines of, "The Dragonborn defeated Alduin due to prophesy and will of the Gods, not necessarily due to skill or his own power."? So basically, he didn't defeat a God with -his- power; it was his destiny, and not indicative of anything else.

You also said that the Graybeards were more powerful, and disagreed with my logic, using that prophesy bit. If what you're saying now is true, the Dragonborn could kill the Graybeards, because he's capable of killing a god, or the Graybeards could kill him, effectively meaning that they are more powerful than a god(the Dragonborn), and meaning that they(and the Dragonborn) could be defeated by the other combatants. After all, the CoC endured legions of demons and a demonic god, himself.

Oh, and my vote is Neravarine>Dragonborn>CoC(Hero of Kvatch). Neravarine fought gods(granted, not as powerful as they once were), and endured. He is effectively immortal, bearing centuries of combat experience--having defeated warriors with centuries of combat experience, as well.

Dragonborn: What does being Dragonborn actually entail? Does it grant immortality and immunity to the banes of mankind? Being able to destroy a mountain would be cool, but is he still physically vulnerable?

CoC(HoK): Strong amongst men, if the claim that he is -not- Sheogorath is valid.

Wait, maybe I misinterpretted this, but are people trying to say that because something was a part of "Destiny" that it didn't come down to that person's power?

Destiny is decided by the "power" and choices people make, not the other way around. If a hero was too weak to beat his opponent then destiny would tell a different tale.
#225AlesandrosPosted 12/8/2012 4:03:55 AM
But didn't the CoC (if Canon directs) defeat Sheogorath, or at least his other self?

So... perhaps being a daedric prince isn't all that it's cracked up to be?
---
Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.
"Not for me, not for you, but for us."
#226SabramPosted 12/8/2012 5:16:54 AM
Alesandros posted...
But didn't the CoC (if Canon directs) defeat Sheogorath, or at least his other self?

As far as official canon goes, it isn't necessarily the CoC that defeats Jyggalag.

As far as official canon goes, it could have been Baurus, or Servio Pelagia, or any other character in the game. It could even have been that guard that was standing outside the face gate to the isles finally deciding to check it out. All of those options, and nearly any other you can think of, are equally as likely as any other. The only people it honestly could not have been, are Uriel Septim, Martin Septim, Captain Renault, Lucius Lachance, the other guard that died in the intro, Mankar Cameron or his kids, or anyone else that HAS to die during any of the main quest, or any of the guild quests.

Anyone else that even had a chance to stay alive during the ENTIRE game, has an equal chance of having gone through the gate, and become the new Madgod, even Imperial Guard #348.

The CoC's chance of having done it is = to the chance anyone else in the game did it, which means his individual chance of having been the ACTUAL person to do it, is very minuscule.
---
Official Lightsword & Bowshieldgun of the MH3U Board.
Gamertag: Sabram PSN: Sabram
#227R41NB0W-D45H(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 5:26:23 AM
Sabram posted...
Alesandros posted...

As far as official canon goes, it isn't necessarily the CoC that defeats Jyggalag.

As far as official canon goes, it could have been Baurus, or Servio Pelagia, or any other character in the game. It could even have been that guard that was standing outside the face gate to the isles finally deciding to check it out. All of those options, and nearly any other you can think of, are equally as likely as any other. The only people it honestly could not have been, are Uriel Septim, Martin Septim, Captain Renault, Lucius Lachance, the other guard that died in the intro, Mankar Cameron or his kids, or anyone else that HAS to die during any of the main quest, or any of the guild quests.

Anyone else that even had a chance to stay alive during the ENTIRE game, has an equal chance of having gone through the gate, and become the new Madgod, even Imperial Guard #348.

The CoC's chance of having done it is = to the chance anyone else in the game did it, which means his individual chance of having been the ACTUAL person to do it, is very minuscule.

I don't think that's what he was saying.

I think he was more saying that even if the HoK is Sheogorath, it's not like Daedric Princes are unstoppable. As you put it, even a simple guard could have defeated Jyggalag, which means that the other two would still be valid contenders, even if it was a battle royale between Dovahkiin, Nerevarine and Sheogorath. Which it isn't, but meh.
---
I'm never wrong. I thought I was once, but I was mistaken.