Dovahkiin Vs. Hero of Kvatch Vs. Nerevarine. Who would win?

#31Unbridled9Posted 12/5/2012 10:00:36 AM
Champion of Kvatch. He's immortal and can *legally* get access to 100% chameleon armor and weapons with the stacking +100% magic damage thingy. The only thing in favor of the Dragonborn is his shouts which *might* help but would still make him struggle against the CoC's immortality and god-status. The dark elf guy just fails as he wiffs people with his cruddy hitting system.
---
If you love a person, it doesn't matter if they cheat.
If you love a person, you won't cheat.
#32SGUxD3ST1NYPosted 12/5/2012 10:17:46 AM
"I have no idea who any of these people are"
---
Vvvvvrooooooooooooommmm
#33jrr18Posted 12/5/2012 10:18:55 AM
cyris the redguard.
---
I am goblin commander! Goblin!
PSN jrr101
#34Maloth_jesbPosted 12/5/2012 10:20:38 AM
Unbridled9 posted...
Champion of Kvatch. He's immortal and can *legally* get access to 100% chameleon armor and weapons with the stacking +100% magic damage thingy. The only thing in favor of the Dragonborn is his shouts which *might* help but would still make him struggle against the CoC's immortality and god-status. The dark elf guy just fails as he wiffs people with his cruddy hitting system.

You obviously never made it past level 5 in Morrowind.
---
"Whenever Kaiba smiles, a puppy dies."
#35gunsndrosesPosted 12/5/2012 10:22:36 AM
Except that Nerevarine wouldn't be able to exploit Sheochampionofcyrodiil's weakness. He wouldn't be able to get into the Isles.

In addition to that, Sheochampionofcyrodiil could technically just kill Nerevarine where he stands. He's a god. Lol

Also, when you're giving reasons as to Nerevarine, keep in mind that this battle would be in an actual reality, not in a game. That means no glitches, which means you can't just buff him to extremes.
---
I think, therefore I am
#36Jstretch19Posted 12/5/2012 11:09:51 AM
JackNurSnakPack posted...
Actually they admitted the CoC became sheo, can't remember the link right now but if you look up the old topics for this it's posted in there several times.

Until link is posted, CoC =/= Sheo
---
You can't handle the Ception.
#37Clown_SixPosted 12/5/2012 11:22:22 AM
If he's talking about the link where the voice actor says something vague around those lines. Most people around here dismissed it, if I recall correctly. The Champion of Cyrodil doesn't necessarily become Sheo, and the guy who becomes sheo doesn't necessarily become CoC. Just like it's not necessarily the CoC who beats all the guilds. Not everyone likes to do all the guilds with the same character so they don't make it cannon that they do. Someone did all those things and if in "your" oblivion that's how it happened cool, but in canon not so much.
#38GriffRobertsPosted 12/5/2012 11:25:14 AM
CoC/Sheo arguments every time

I'm rooting for Nerevarine because he's ageless and immune to disease and just awesome in general. Maybe Dovahkiin, if they're fighting at the top of a mountain.

The true answer though is obviously the Agent.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#39angeldeath21Posted 12/5/2012 11:30:11 AM
Crono.
---
"We Do Not Sow; Hear Me Roar; Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken; Growing Strong; Ours is the Fury; As High as Honor; Night gathers, my watch begins."
#40severialityPosted 12/5/2012 11:37:31 AM
Jstretch19 posted...
JackNurSnakPack posted...
Actually they admitted the CoC became sheo, can't remember the link right now but if you look up the old topics for this it's posted in there several times.

Until link is posted, CoC =/= Sheo

Sheo said he will take up the mantle of the mad god. Sheo exists in Skyrim. Don't try to make it convoluted we have no evidence that anything else happened.

And if your point is that it's not part of the main story, well then the Dragonborn expansion obviously didn't happen for the Dragonborn, it's not part of the main story.