Dovahkiin Vs. Hero of Kvatch Vs. Nerevarine. Who would win?

#61Unbridled9Posted 12/5/2012 1:39:35 PM
If we discount gameplay mechanics I don't see what reason the Morrowind guy has to even compete. His main thing is the insane buffs the broken system would allow for. Sure, he's 'immortal' in the sense of age and disease not killing him, but that's hardly the same as being the Mad God or Dovakiin who are unique beings with abilities all their own. If Gameplay, Nerevarine suffers from his horrible gameplay mechanics and his only recompose is abusing them to try and compete. If no gameplay, he has nothing special to set him apart in a fight from the other two.
---
If you love a person, it doesn't matter if they cheat.
If you love a person, you won't cheat.
#62zeroboboPosted 12/5/2012 1:48:26 PM
ok the whole CoC becoming sherogorath thing.
ok its POSSIBLE. however, when the CoC becomes sheorgorath (i always spell it wrong, deal with it). the CoC ceases to exist, so you can't say the CoC would win cus he's a daedric prince, cus he doesn't exist anymore. he abandoned that identity entirely. he's no longer that person.

personally. i'd say....

Dovahkiin > Nerevarine > CoC.

cus the dovahkiin can shout, so that gives him more powers.
the Nerevarine is also a destined hero of great importance.

the CoC? he's some dude that was at the right place at the right time.

i'm goign to ignore gameplay mechanics, because well if we didnt this argument would end up comparing broken crafting system to broken crafting system and simply awarding the most broken (morrowind would win that btw)
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#63ZycheWBPosted 12/5/2012 1:50:55 PM
if he has the soul of a dragon and dragons are immortal then?
#64zeroboboPosted 12/5/2012 1:52:53 PM
ZycheWB posted...
if he has the soul of a dragon and dragons are immortal then?

his soul is immortal, his body is not.
---
#65devries41Posted 12/5/2012 1:54:52 PM
Sheo wins hands down honestly people the hero of kvatch is sheo I know why people try to say it's not why wouldn't u want to be him? If he isn't sheo then he's dead cus someone else took his place. and the deafult guy for oblivion is imperial male which is what new sheo is next elder scroll say if u meet dragonborn he'll be default male nord this isn't mass effect where they carry saves over so sorry to bad hero of kvatch is sheo deal with it. Lore wish Sheo>Nev>DB without dlc DB>Nev>HoK
#66The_Undying_84Posted 12/5/2012 2:14:19 PM
Immortal_Azrael posted...
CoC may have become a god but the Nerevarine is basically a god slayer.

DEMI-god slayer. Sheogorath doesn't require the Heart of Lorkhan to be a god, he just is one.

Also Daedra are unkillable anyways, they just inhabit a new body when they die. Which is probably extra true for the Princes, if anyone actually managed to kill their bodies in the first place.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#67RikashiPosted 12/5/2012 2:15:42 PM
This thread should be renamed to Madgod vs. any other dude.
---
Trust not the words of a poet, as he is born to seduce.
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption.
#68zeroboboPosted 12/5/2012 2:17:25 PM
devries41 posted...
Sheo wins hands down honestly people the hero of kvatch is sheo I know why people try to say it's not why wouldn't u want to be him? If he isn't sheo then he's dead cus someone else took his place. and the deafult guy for oblivion is imperial male which is what new sheo is next elder scroll say if u meet dragonborn he'll be default male nord this isn't mass effect where they carry saves over so sorry to bad hero of kvatch is sheo deal with it. Lore wish Sheo>Nev>DB without dlc DB>Nev>HoK

as i already said. once the CoC mantles sheo then he ceases to exist as the CoC.

this argument isn't would sheo beat the dovahkiin in a fight.
its who would win in a fight, DB, nev or CoC.
---
#69gunsndrosesPosted 12/5/2012 2:22:44 PM(edited)
zerobobo posted...
devries41 posted...

as i already said. once the CoC mantles sheo then he ceases to exist as the CoC.

this argument isn't would sheo beat the dovahkiin in a fight.
its who would win in a fight, DB, nev or CoC.

Why is him becoming Sheo invalid?

He's still the CoC, he's just the Madgod as well.

There is no reason to discredit an entire argument based on speculation. As it stands, the CoC is Sheo, and there is no reason to say that he doesn't exist any longer as the CoC.

Each of the other candidates' merits are being flaunted, so why does the CoC have to be gimped? The Nerevarine appears to have a following here by a combination of broken gameplay in Morrowind and nostalgia. Dovahkiin is the only real competitor, and even then, Dovahkiin isn't immortal.
---
I think, therefore I am
#70M4nnimalPosted 12/5/2012 2:24:30 PM
zerobobo posted...
ok the whole CoC becoming sherogorath thing.
ok its POSSIBLE. however, when the CoC becomes sheorgorath (i always spell it wrong, deal with it). the CoC ceases to exist, so you can't say the CoC would win cus he's a daedric prince, cus he doesn't exist anymore. he abandoned that identity entirely. he's no longer that person.

personally. i'd say....

Dovahkiin > Nerevarine > CoC.

cus the dovahkiin can shout, so that gives him more powers.
the Nerevarine is also a destined hero of great importance.

the CoC? he's some dude that was at the right place at the right time.

i'm goign to ignore gameplay mechanics, because well if we didnt this argument would end up comparing broken crafting system to broken crafting system and simply awarding the most broken (morrowind would win that btw)

I don't know if it's fair to say the CoC is just "some dude". I mean, the guy went into countless gates of Oblivion and (usually) single-handedly closed them, fighting off hordes of Daedra.

Though, I suppose all the Oblivion gates aren't canon.
---
"God is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance"