Dovahkiin Vs. Hero of Kvatch Vs. Nerevarine. Who would win?

#71Arn544Posted 12/5/2012 2:32:29 PM
If you look at it in terms of your character's power if you went and loaded up your old save files then the Dragonborn wins.

If all 3 had the same game mechanics then there's just no way to top the dragon born powers.

But if you look at it in terms of who they all became then of course the god is going to win, unless the dragonborn also becomes a god in future DLC or something
#72zeroboboPosted 12/5/2012 2:34:30 PM
gunsndroses posted...
zerobobo posted...
devries41 posted...
Sheo wins hands down honestly people the hero of kvatch is sheo I know why people try to say it's not why wouldn't u want to be him? If he isn't sheo then he's dead cus someone else took his place. and the deafult guy for oblivion is imperial male which is what new sheo is next elder scroll say if u meet dragonborn he'll be default male nord this isn't mass effect where they carry saves over so sorry to bad hero of kvatch is sheo deal with it. Lore wish Sheo>Nev>DB without dlc DB>Nev>HoK

as i already said. once the CoC mantles sheo then he ceases to exist as the CoC.

this argument isn't would sheo beat the dovahkiin in a fight.
its who would win in a fight, DB, nev or CoC.

Why is him becoming Sheo invalid?

He's still the CoC, he's just the Madgod as well.

There is no reason to discredit an entire argument based on speculation. As it stands, the CoC is Sheo, and there is no reason to say that he doesn't exist any longer as the CoC.

Each of the other candidates' merits are being flaunted, so why does the CoC have to be gimped? The Nerevarine appears to have a following here by a combination of broken gameplay in Morrowind and nostalgia. Dovahkiin is the only real competitor, and even then, Dovahkiin isn't immortal.

him becoming sheo destroys his identity and personality lore-wise at least. he's no longer the CoC at all. just sheo. rebel would be more qualified to give a better explanation of this though.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#73gunsndrosesPosted 12/5/2012 2:44:19 PM
zerobobo posted...
gunsndroses posted...
zerobobo posted...
devries41 posted...
Sheo wins hands down honestly people the hero of kvatch is sheo I know why people try to say it's not why wouldn't u want to be him? If he isn't sheo then he's dead cus someone else took his place. and the deafult guy for oblivion is imperial male which is what new sheo is next elder scroll say if u meet dragonborn he'll be default male nord this isn't mass effect where they carry saves over so sorry to bad hero of kvatch is sheo deal with it. Lore wish Sheo>Nev>DB without dlc DB>Nev>HoK

as i already said. once the CoC mantles sheo then he ceases to exist as the CoC.

There is no reason to discredit an entire argument based on speculation. As it stands, the CoC is Sheo, and there is no reason to say that he doesn't exist any longer as the CoC.

Each of the other candidates' merits are being flaunted, so why does the CoC have to be gimped? The Nerevarine appears to have a following here by a combination of broken gameplay in Morrowind and nostalgia. Dovahkiin is the only real competitor, and even then, Dovahkiin isn't immortal.

him becoming sheo destroys his identity and personality lore-wise at least. he's no longer the CoC at all. just sheo. rebel would be more qualified to give a better explanation of this though.

A personality change or a case of misplaced identity don't change who he is.
---
I think, therefore I am
#74Rannek17Posted 12/5/2012 3:45:27 PM
The Nerevarine survived cliff racers. I can't see anything else being much of a challenge for her after that.
---
GT-Rannek17
#75EverDownwardPosted 12/5/2012 3:54:12 PM(edited)
The Nerevarine is the closest we got to legitimately feeling like a god during gameplay, at least that was the case for me.
---
At first I was like: http://i42.tinypic.com/2cid95j.gif
...But then I was like: http://i40.tinypic.com/2ildkp2.gif
#76RebelElite791Posted 12/5/2012 3:57:45 PM
gunsndroses posted...
zerobobo posted...
gunsndroses posted...
zerobobo posted...
devries41 posted...

A personality change or a case of misplaced identity don't change who he is.

Whoever became Sheo, be it the CoC or Bill the leprous Khajiit, is now Sheogorath. Completely and fully.

Take Grady's line from the Shining and pretend Haskill said it:
I'm sorry to differ with you sir, but YOU are the caretaker. You've always been the caretaker. I should know sir.: I've always been here.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#77RebelElite791Posted 12/5/2012 3:59:18 PM
devries41 posted...

Why wouldn't we want our character to be the Madgod? Because it's the Madgod.

My CoC went into a life of politics after his adventures, and died peacefully at an old age among his family.

And no, the "Imperial Male" is not canon you mouthbreathing troglodyte.

If you're going to try to feebly talk about "lore" please know what the f*** you're talking about.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#78ChromeLockePosted 12/5/2012 4:20:48 PM
Nerevarine. He's killed gods, become immortal, and can cast spells that can wipe out entire towns. To anyone who's played Morrowind, you know its no contest.
#79LolOkayPosted 12/5/2012 4:23:15 PM
LolOkay posted...
inb4CoCisn'tnecesarillySheo

Called it.
#80RebelElite791Posted 12/5/2012 5:35:42 PM
ChromeLocke posted...
Nerevarine. He's killed gods, become immortal, and can cast spells that can wipe out entire towns. To anyone who's played Morrowind, you know its no contest.

Ageless. Not "immortal."

And he killed 2 ex-gods. Ur was separated from his power source, as was Ayem. Killing Vivec is not canon, for obvious reasons.
---