The only major things left from the Gamejam are spears and the Giant Mudcrab

#1GriffRobertsPosted 12/5/2012 11:45:01 AM(edited)
Maybe the graphical enhancements, Soulbug Familiar, and new dungeon stuff, too. And the flail?
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#2PokeLord473Posted 12/5/2012 11:46:01 AM
Follower upgrades and seasonal foliage would be nice.
---
"Am I missing an eyebrow?"
#3GriffRoberts(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:46:36 AM
Oh yeah, the follower upgrades! Those would be really cool.
---
#4jrr18Posted 12/5/2012 11:47:21 AM
I want that mud crab!!! Give it to me now Bethesda!! or I will find you and leave a strongly worded letter!
---
I am goblin commander! Goblin!
PSN jrr101
#5Fade_ChokesPosted 12/5/2012 11:47:23 AM
I would enjoy the flail immensely, but if they won't even give us spears I have no hope for the flail to ever be included :(
---
The Chief: "...you are also getting a new partner"
Blasto: "Are you engaging in reproductive behavior with this one?"
#6EmmurePosted 12/5/2012 11:49:32 AM
And letting us play as werebears. In the Gamejam video, the player was a werebear.
#7GriffRoberts(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:50:55 AM
Fade_Chokes posted...
I would enjoy the flail immensely, but if they won't even give us spears I have no hope for the flail to ever be included :(

I think the flail was just an example of their fancy verlet-whatever surfaces, like banners and Giant moobs that have physics. Just in weapon form. If it even shows up, it would probably just be a one-handed weapon reskin.

Which might be more likely than spears, since it wouldn't necessarily demand new perks or a new skill tree.
---
#8The_Real_TurnipPosted 12/5/2012 11:52:11 AM
Follower upgrades would be nice if it had a New Vegas-esque tactics option. I liked being able to tell Christine to use her pistol instead of her power fist, and I'd like to be able to tell followers to stop equipping two handed swords when they have 100 skill in archery but only 10 in two handed.
#9PokeLord473Posted 12/5/2012 11:53:54 AM
The_Real_Turnip posted...
Follower upgrades would be nice if it had a New Vegas-esque tactics option. I liked being able to tell Christine to use her pistol instead of her power fist, and I'd like to be able to tell followers to stop equipping two handed swords when they have 100 skill in archery but only 10 in two handed.

Well, if we got what was in the video, that's exactly what it would be. You could also set follower favorites for them to use.
---
"Am I missing an eyebrow?"
#10GriffRoberts(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:54:04 AM
The_Real_Turnip posted...

I think that could be simplified just by having smarter follower AI. And picking follower favorites also seems to mitigate that; you decide what gear they equip.
---