Total troll by Bethesda

#11LeichenschmausPosted 12/5/2012 12:08:35 PM
Don't cry
#12poppen695Posted 12/5/2012 12:10:01 PM
You have to admit the dragon riding really had to be on rails. Think about how many players would be screaming that they broke their game by flying into some area they should not be able to go, or clipping into a mountain and doing something idiotic like saving their game while stuck. Really, they saved the average gamer from themselves....
#13h3IIfir3pho3nixPosted 12/5/2012 12:10:33 PM
melvin475866 posted...
I agree on the dragon riding. They advertised it would be in and then just half arsed it. Real lazy work. As for the rest, that was all speculation. They didn't confirm any of that we just nosed around in files and assumed. Can't get mad at them for that

I'd hardly call this lazy. I think it's more so you don't glitch into the world and break something (as PC dragon riding mods have shown).
---
"At least Harbinger came up with his own catchphrase. Obama has to steal his from Bob the builder." -iamdanthaman
#14EzioAuditore947(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 12:10:47 PM
Fate_Assassin posted...
the only thing Bethesda promises was dragon riding. That's it. It isn't there fault that people jump to conclusions.

Bethesda didn't say squat about Werewolves before release, and guess what?. It was an awesome surprise to find out you could become one. (even if they were tied to the Companions).

Why didn't they do the same for Werebears?.
---
And so, with mere seconds to act, I knelt down and punched it to death. It was the most exhilarating experience of my life. - BTB
#15Gun DMCPosted 12/5/2012 12:11:39 PM
It's a shame they dropped the ball so badly. Does the dragon riding take place in a seperate cell or on the main overworld ?
---
---------
#16dovadeth1Posted 12/5/2012 12:12:52 PM
Nobody REALLY care about Werebears, I'm really sorry
---
"Life's a dirty game, you gotta play dirty to win it." - Harris
Aziz Ansari is the funniest man I know
#17FredCat07Posted 12/5/2012 12:16:02 PM
You're already Werewolf so why want more "Were-" craps?
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#18DOSFPosted 12/5/2012 12:17:36 PM
h3IIfir3pho3nix posted...
melvin475866 posted...
I agree on the dragon riding. They advertised it would be in and then just half arsed it. Real lazy work. As for the rest, that was all speculation. They didn't confirm any of that we just nosed around in files and assumed. Can't get mad at them for that

I'd hardly call this lazy. I think it's more so you don't glitch into the world and break something (as PC dragon riding mods have shown).

I haven't started it yet, but this so much.

But at the end of the day, if you mount a dragon and ride it somewhere, and the procedure is something of an automatic process - that's dragon riding. Same as the fast travel carriage - riding a carriage? :P
---
"I'M HERE TO SAVE YOU! Right after I get done rubbing my arse against this wall." - Arctic_Sunrise
#19EzioAuditore947(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 12:22:45 PM
DOSF posted...
melvin475866 posted...

But at the end of the day, if you mount a dragon and ride it somewhere, and the procedure is something of an automatic process - that's dragon riding. Same as the fast travel carriage - riding a carriage? :P

So i suppose we already had dragon riding then, since we got on Odahviing's back before going to Alduin's temple.
---
And so, with mere seconds to act, I knelt down and punched it to death. It was the most exhilarating experience of my life. - BTB
#20melvin475866Posted 12/5/2012 12:24:33 PM
DOSF posted...
melvin475866 posted...

Listen I like the game as much as anyone else. The elder scrolls series has been my favorite games period. But that doesn't make the dragon riding any less bs. Everyone had the same idea on how they wanted it to work. Bethesda isn't stupid and knew that. All they did was give you a 3rd person view of a dragon with the ability to make it target mobs and that's it. It's lazy work. Just enough to call it dragon riding but not what it could have been. And it's Bethesda job to make it not "break the game." People making mods for skyrim are capable I'm sure but not the programmers that created the game. If GTA and WoW can create real time flying, Bethesda can for skyrim.