Total troll by Bethesda

#51ShindoKokoroPosted 12/5/2012 2:54:57 PM
To hell with riding dragons and turning into a bear. I want to know why I can't ride a bear into battle. Screw Shadowmere, I want Shadowbear. I want to ride him into battle with a battleaxe in one hand and a stein of mead in the other.
---
And thus, did SquareEnix churn out Crisis Core, further propagating the downfall of the industry. -- Gamer's Bible, Book of the 2nd Crash, Chapter 2, Verse 3
#52memo76Posted 12/5/2012 3:01:02 PM
Lazy? seriously? skyrim is a HUGE and amazing game the people that made this game are not lazy. They just didnt add some features you wanted.
Bethesda is staffed by gamers most of whom would probably love to have a dragon they could control in game so if its not in the game its probably because it would break the game.
#53Devil_wings00Posted 12/5/2012 3:09:02 PM
hmmm if only you guys played the PC version. I haven't but It's probably a safe bet they already have mods rectifying all this ;p
---
3570k @ 4.6, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, 2 Mushkin Chronos in raid0, 1TB WD black.
#54CathickleSquallPosted 12/5/2012 3:10:57 PM
ShindoKokoro posted...
To hell with riding dragons and turning into a bear. I want to know why I can't ride a bear into battle. Screw Shadowmere, I want Shadowbear. I want to ride him into battle with a battleaxe in one hand and a stein of mead in the other.

Probably the best thing I've read in a while.
And from what I'm reading, I don't want the DLC as much. But I still want it.
---
Uh. Random signature?
#55Bigj089Posted 12/5/2012 3:11:22 PM
Devil_wings00 posted...
hmmm if only you guys played the PC version. I haven't but It's probably a safe bet they already have mods rectifying all this ;p

I don't know about werebears and spears but I remember there being a mod someone made that let you turn into a dragon.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#56suksassPosted 12/5/2012 3:11:34 PM
Devil_wings00 posted...

And more then half of them crash your game. Yeah ''nice'' idea
#57magemaximusPosted 12/5/2012 3:13:57 PM
Devil_wings00 posted...

there are mods but they just duplicate the same animations that are already in skyrim though. there are spear looking weapons that attack like two handed weapons, instead of thrusts.
---
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~
#58melvin475866Posted 12/5/2012 3:14:13 PM
memo76 posted...
Lazy? seriously? skyrim is a HUGE and amazing game the people that made this game are not lazy. They just didnt add some features you wanted.
Bethesda is staffed by gamers most of whom would probably love to have a dragon they could control in game so if its not in the game its probably because it would break the game.

Yea because I called the whole game lazy right? No, just the dragon riding. Reading comprehension friend, it goes miles.
#59poppen695Posted 12/5/2012 3:14:28 PM
melvin475866 posted...
F_Wolf posted...
"Just lazy."

You have any idea how the cells load? Dragon riding is not possible, and it has nothing to do with "holes".

Just lazy is my favorite argument, because you're insinuating you know more about making the game and what it takes the the devs do. If it was easy, it would have been done, or it would have been done properly with mods by this point.

Or you can show a clip of it, half *** it, then count your $. If pc gamers are flying boats created by modders using beths scripts and ect, you would think they could have made this a little more hands on. I may not be a game designer but I have played games where I have flown planes helicopters ect in a sandbox style game. It's possible, they just didn't spend much time on it, which to me is lazy. It's not like they have only been messing with dragon riding a few months. They started with that mosh video a week after release. Its been over a year seeing as how they take their time with dlc. This is good IMO because then they have quality and don't do something halfway like this. But not this time apparently.

You keep conveniently failing to mention most of these mods are also adding killer game breaking bugs and causing constant crashing for many who use them....
#60suksassPosted 12/5/2012 3:18:28 PM
melvin475866 posted...
memo76 posted...

Yea because I called the whole game lazy right? No, just the dragon riding. Reading comprehension friend, it goes miles.

I agree with others. Simply because small games like gta manage to do it doesn't mean it's that easy. And you seem to ignore people telling you about all the bugs in this mods.