Total troll by Bethesda

#61deadpool223Posted 12/5/2012 2:20:20 PM
your late to the party buck o i made this topic yesterday and i did it with much more class
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#62melvin475866Posted 12/5/2012 2:26:21 PM
suksass posted...
melvin475866 posted...
memo76 posted...
Lazy? seriously? skyrim is a HUGE and amazing game the people that made this game are not lazy. They just didnt add some features you wanted.
Bethesda is staffed by gamers most of whom would probably love to have a dragon they could control in game so if its not in the game its probably because it would break the game.

Yea because I called the whole game lazy right? No, just the dragon riding. Reading comprehension friend, it goes miles.

I agree with others. Simply because small games like gta manage to do it doesn't mean it's that easy. And you seem to ignore people telling you about all the bugs in this mods.

I havnt ignored it I made a post about it on the second page.

"And it's Bethesda job to make it not "break the game." People making mods for skyrim are capable I'm sure but not the programmers that created the game. If GTA and WoW can create real time flying, Bethesda can for skyrim."

I'm not going to repeat myself to the people who havnt even read the whole post.

Just cause 2 is alooooot bigger then skyrim. Guess which one you can fly in? Hmmm
#63sortajanPosted 12/5/2012 2:30:08 PM
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9464

ctrl+f "dracolich" and "christine"

the least bethsoft could do is rip off one of those the way they ripped off Build Your Own House when they did Hearthfire... still can't believe i bought that.
#64suksassPosted 12/5/2012 2:31:12 PM
melvin475866 posted...
suksass posted...
melvin475866 posted...
memo76 posted...
Lazy? seriously? skyrim is a HUGE and amazing game the people that made this game are not lazy. They just didnt add some features you wanted.
Bethesda is staffed by gamers most of whom would probably love to have a dragon they could control in game so if its not in the game its probably because it would break the game.

Yea because I called the whole game lazy right? No, just the dragon riding. Reading comprehension friend, it goes miles.

I agree with others. Simply because small games like gta manage to do it doesn't mean it's that easy. And you seem to ignore people telling you about all the bugs in this mods.

"And it's Bethesda job to make it not "break the game." People making mods for skyrim are capable I'm sure but not the programmers that created the game. If GTA and WoW can create real time flying, Bethesda can for skyrim."

I'm not going to repeat myself to the people who havnt even read the whole post.

Just cause 2 is alooooot bigger then skyrim. Guess which one you can fly in? Hmmm

My mistake. But this is where you are wrong. It's not Bethesdas job to make real dragon flying in game. Their job is to deliver a satisfying product that also sells. They don't owe anyone the real dragon flight expirience. If your happy then it's fine. If not. Well,they will learn, and next time you woun't see any mounts, especialy draconic. and they will focus on trying to offer you something else.
#65GriffRobertsPosted 12/5/2012 2:39:02 PM
sortajan posted...
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9464

ctrl+f "dracolich" and "christine"

the least bethsoft could do is rip off one of those the way they ripped off Build Your Own House when they did Hearthfire... still can't believe i bought that.

Except Hearthfire is better than Build Your Own House, and Bethesda isn't trying to compete with the modding community, even for their PC audience.

And I doubt Dracolich and Christine are totally bug-free or even worth using.

My first post still stands.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#66melvin475866Posted 12/5/2012 2:40:47 PM
suksass posted...
melvin475866 posted...
suksass posted...
melvin475866 posted...
memo76 posted...

My mistake. But this is where you are wrong. It's not Bethesdas job to make real dragon flying in game. Their job is to deliver a satisfying product that also sells. They don't owe anyone the real dragon flight expirience. If your happy then it's fine. If not. Well,they will learn, and next time you woun't see any mounts, especialy draconic. and they will focus on trying to offer you something else.

But it is their job!!! I mean come on when we watched the clip of dragon riding we all hoped for something more then this. They aren't ignorant and knew what we were hoping for. If they truely couldn't get it done I understand. The dlc is still great and this one thing isn't making me boycott Bethesda lol I love this game flaws and all. I just wish they did more and I bilieve they could have done it. They make overall great, and legendary games so when you know they are capable you excpect more from them.
#67suksassPosted 12/5/2012 2:54:18 PM
melvin475866 posted...
suksass posted...
melvin475866 posted...
suksass posted...
melvin475866 posted...
memo76 posted...

But it is their job!!! I mean come on when we watched the clip of dragon riding we all hoped for something more then this. They aren't ignorant and knew what we were hoping for. If they truely couldn't get it done I understand. The dlc is still great and this one thing isn't making me boycott Bethesda lol I love this game flaws and all. I just wish they did more and I bilieve they could have done it. They make overall great, and legendary games so when you know they are capable you excpect more from them.

No it isn't. It's not your or my place to tell them whats their job. We can simply tell them what we would wish to see. Everything else is up to their personal decisions and they have no obligations to us other then providing good content to enjoy.

That's your own damn fault. Simply because you think that that will happen doesn't mean it will. Welcome to the real life kiddo.

And they never stated that you will get full flight freedom. They delivered everything they promised. And if people were stupid enough to get their hopes up so much and start all this rumors about in game content, well I say you guys deserve to be screwed over.
#68LeichenschmausPosted 12/5/2012 3:03:20 PM
I still can't believe people wanted spears so bad and are now crying over the fact that they're not in the DLC, I mean come on, it's not THAT cool...
#69El_ZaggyPosted 12/5/2012 3:14:54 PM
-guy watch trailer
-guy is so amazed that he imagines and make up stuff in his head.
-guy goes on message board talking about it and speculate on the DLC thinking thats those speculations are true
-DLC is released.
-Bunch of guys on the message boards are mad because their enttire specualtion which was never confirmed arent true.
that means bethesda was trolling heh ?
#70melvin475866Posted 12/5/2012 3:19:07 PM
"No it isn't. It's not your or my place to tell them whats their job. We can simply tell them what we would wish to see. Everything else is up to their personal decisions and they have no obligations to us other then providing good content to enjoy.

That's your own damn fault. Simply because you think that that will happen doesn't mean it will. Welcome to the real life kiddo.

And they never stated that you will get full flight freedom. They delivered everything they promised. And if people were stupid enough to get their hopes up so much and start all this rumors about in game content, well I say you guys deserve to be screwed over."

And your just as bad as that guy who said we shouldn't complain about any of it. This isn't some free game these developers have made for us out of the kindness of their heart. It's a PRODUCT. I am a costumer.....their job is to make a product that I, the costumer, enjoy. I'll go out on a limb hear and say that the majority of the people will agree that they want more out of the dragon riding portion of the dlc. It was their job to do so. Job, because I helped paid them to do so.

As for the clip it was clever advertisement. They knew what we would expect out of dragon riding. Like I've said before everyone imagined much more. Some may have knew better but imagined none the less.
But o noooo they say nothing and give no details to people like you can justify the crap

It's your attitude that keeps games like CoD and madden alive. Bethesda is better then that and after a year of working on it, I expected better as do most.

And the Customer is never wrong. Didn't you know?