Total troll by Bethesda

#91jrr18Posted 12/5/2012 9:32:29 PM
Tman144 posted...
Lockeadon posted...
all the awesome stuff we did get why complain about pointless, impossible things. the game would have to be designed for that from the ground up to allow free flight in real time. its beyond the scope of what dlc can do. and as for spears, who gives a damn? the werebears would have been nice but we already have werewolfs and werebats... do we REALLY need more transforming into animals? im guessing they didnt include wb transformation cause we have werewolves already. how would they make werebears different enough that people would actually want to play as them?

That's kinda my point. It should have been. We already had flying in real time and they removed it without any in-game explanation. It would be like if you went to see Terminator 2 and there was no time travel and the movie didn't explain it.

No removing magic and not explaining it would be like removing time travel from terminator. Flying is not and never was a major plot point.
---
I am goblin commander! Goblin!
PSN jrr101
#92Tman144Posted 12/5/2012 9:35:40 PM
jrr18 posted...
Tman144 posted...
Lockeadon posted...
all the awesome stuff we did get why complain about pointless, impossible things. the game would have to be designed for that from the ground up to allow free flight in real time. its beyond the scope of what dlc can do. and as for spears, who gives a damn? the werebears would have been nice but we already have werewolfs and werebats... do we REALLY need more transforming into animals? im guessing they didnt include wb transformation cause we have werewolves already. how would they make werebears different enough that people would actually want to play as them?

That's kinda my point. It should have been. We already had flying in real time and they removed it without any in-game explanation. It would be like if you went to see Terminator 2 and there was no time travel and the movie didn't explain it.

No removing magic and not explaining it would be like removing time travel from terminator. Flying is not and never was a major plot point.

Unless you're Telvanni. Or you needed to get into the Ministry of Truth, you know, for the main plot point.
---
Its not that I'm lazy, its that I just don't care.
#93jrr18Posted 12/5/2012 9:38:08 PM
Tman144 posted...
jrr18 posted...
Tman144 posted...
Lockeadon posted...

Unless you're Telvanni. Or you needed to get into the Ministry of Truth, you know, for the main plot point.

elevator/prerendered cut scene would work.
---
I am goblin commander! Goblin!
PSN jrr101
#94suksassPosted 12/5/2012 11:14:56 PM
melvin475866 posted...
"No it isn't. It's not your or my place to tell them whats their job. We can simply tell them what we would wish to see. Everything else is up to their personal decisions and they have no obligations to us other then providing good content to enjoy.

That's your own damn fault. Simply because you think that that will happen doesn't mean it will. Welcome to the real life kiddo.

And they never stated that you will get full flight freedom. They delivered everything they promised. And if people were stupid enough to get their hopes up so much and start all this rumors about in game content, well I say you guys deserve to be screwed over."

And your just as bad as that guy who said we shouldn't complain about any of it. This isn't some free game these developers have made for us out of the kindness of their heart. It's a PRODUCT. I am a costumer.....their job is to make a product that I, the costumer, enjoy. I'll go out on a limb hear and say that the majority of the people will agree that they want more out of the dragon riding portion of the dlc. It was their job to do so. Job, because I helped paid them to do so.

As for the clip it was clever advertisement. They knew what we would expect out of dragon riding. Like I've said before everyone imagined much more. Some may have knew better but imagined none the less.
But o noooo they say nothing and give no details to people like you can justify the crap

It's your attitude that keeps games like CoD and madden alive. Bethesda is better then that and after a year of working on it, I expected better as do most.

And the Customer is never wrong. Didn't you know?

I'll probabbly will miss the rest. Not enough time. No,no I'm not. Are you not listening? Their job was to make sure you enjoyed your product,you sayed so your self. And absolutely everyone enjoyed Dragonborn. It's not their fault nor their problem if you didn't enjoy some small part of it. They gave you an enjoyable overall product. They did their job.

Are you an idiot? offcourse it's clever advertisement. That why they have marketing offices. Bethesda did their job,Marketing offices job is to have you interested in that product. They are not Dev's. And they owe you nothing.

My attitude helps promote games. I buy only thouse that I'm sure are worth it. t's actually people like you who help keep thouse games allive because you are willing to buy everything on the face value.

Customer is never wrong,but it's not costumer duty to tell others how to do their job.