state your race and why you picked it.

#31Evil_SquidwardPosted 12/5/2012 12:46:28 PM
My first character was an Imperial. They're my favorite humans.

Second was a Dark Elf (my Ganondorf character), because they're my favorite mer.

Third/Fourth were Khajiit and Argonian, cause I wanted to try out the beast races. I have to say I'm a fan of both. They're pretty awesome looking on either side.

I had a nord or two, but they got erased. I wasn't a big fan of em anyways.
---
Gamertag: Marshalldilpkle -------- http://z-man-ga.deviantart.com/
http://samgreenmedia.com/zombie-dance.gif
#32generalhsPosted 12/5/2012 12:47:46 PM
Altmer, for similar reasons as I usually play a mage.

(DB spoiler) Shame a black book power makes highborn redundant
#33ilapostaPosted 12/5/2012 12:48:55 PM
Argonian- It just seemed to make sense that the Dragonborn would be a reptile. Being able to breath underwater is a bonus too!!!!

My other character is a Dunmer. Assassin Thief-Dark Elf- just makes sense.
---
XboX360 for Skyrim PS3 for everything else!!! I am unstoppable!!!!
#34levyjl1988Posted 12/5/2012 12:51:17 PM
Khajit - Because I like Cats. Female. Werewolf. Sided with Stormcloaks and Dawnguard.

Nord - Because of Skyrim. Female. Vampire Lord. Sided with the Imperials and Vampires.

Focussing on two different accounts right now rather than 10 characters like everyone else on this board who are indecisive.
---
PKMN B2 FC: 1034 9038 3436
#35VelonesePosted 12/5/2012 12:53:56 PM
Your Mamma. She likes my signature side swipe.
---
HR9 "Lord of Destruction" MHP2 G solo & HR9 MHFU
I am the obnoxious thorn in your side that can't be removed.
#36SKYR1MPosted 12/5/2012 1:00:00 PM
Well i made a Nord for my big RP playthrough because he's a true son of Skyrim. Then i made a woodelf theif for the thieves guild. I also made a Khajiit assassin from the Elswjer(spelling?) dark brotherhood, who joins the Skyrim one. Finally, i made myself. I suddenyl found my way here, and was given magic powrrs lol. Really, i just wanted to make a mage and was too lazy to make a backstory, so i made myself. I accidnetly deleted my mage/self playthrough though....which was a bummer. I had like 15 hours on that dude.
---
Some people call it big, me i call it a treasure.
#37TwoBladesOneBowPosted 12/5/2012 1:20:57 PM
I have actually done every race multiple times. But the ones I pick the most are Argonian and Redguard. I like the redguard lore, starting skills, an look. I like Argonian starting skills AND abilities. Also when I shout for some reason I feel like a dragon. Dark elf and bretons are awesome also.
#38suksassPosted 12/5/2012 1:22:36 PM
levyjl1988 posted...
Khajit - Because I like Cats. Female. Werewolf. Sided with Stormcloaks and Dawnguard.

Nord - Because of Skyrim. Female. Vampire Lord. Sided with the Imperials and Vampires.

Focussing on two different accounts right now rather than 10 characters like everyone else on this board who are indecisive.

Objection
#39Seth_WilliamPosted 12/5/2012 1:23:30 PM
GriffRoberts posted...
Breton. I wanted to be a human being and also a mage when I first started Elder Scrolls and then it turned out Bretons were awesome.

Same
#40adismaltheftPosted 12/5/2012 1:50:43 PM
Khajiit, I just got finished watching Life of Pi and my brother finally convinced me to start playing Skyrim. I'm loving it now.
---
I think never is enough.
Gamertag: Icecold229