Lucia's uncle and aunt farm location

#1suksassPosted 12/5/2012 12:38:36 PM
Can anyone give me it. I need to have a few soft words with them.
#2LordTrinenPosted 12/5/2012 12:41:06 PM(edited)
It's never given. I wish it was because they would then suffer the same fate as Grelod and Lemkil...
#3suksass(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 12:42:15 PM
Who's Lemkil?
#4LordTrinenPosted 12/5/2012 12:43:42 PM
suksass posted...
Who's Lemkil?

He's a farmer in Rorikstead who regularly beats his twin daughters. Their mother died during childbirth and he blames them for her death.
#5suksass(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 12:46:37 PM
LordTrinen posted...
suksass posted...
Who's Lemkil?

He's a farmer in Rorikstead who regularly beats his twin daughters. Their mother died during childbirth and he blames them for her death.

I see. Well, I'm off for my shrouded armor. I have a certain man to vsit.

By the way there is no quest with him,right?
#6My_Momma_SaidPosted 12/5/2012 12:48:36 PM
Can't say I blame them really. After adopting two kids myself and having them always running up to me and initiating dialog every single time I come back to my house, I'm about ready to abandon them myself to the house in Riften I don't use. Maybe Constance will find out about them and take them in. I kinda sympathize with Grelod now and feel bad for taking her out.
#7obishawnPosted 12/5/2012 12:50:30 PM
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Lemkil
---
Winter is coming
#8LordTrinenPosted 12/5/2012 12:50:47 PM
suksass posted...
LordTrinen posted...
suksass posted...
Who's Lemkil?

I see. Well, I'm off for my shrouded armor. I have a certain man to vsit.

By the way there is no quest with him,right?

I think you can sell him vegetables like with most farmers but that's it. No real quest associated with him.

And once you kill him his daughters Sissel and Britt will be sent to Honorhall. After you complete Innocence Lost and you have Hearthfire installed you can adopt them. Most like to adopt just Sissel because Britt likes to beat up her twin sister too.
#9generalhsPosted 12/5/2012 12:55:10 PM
I adopted them both. Dovah shall teach Britt how to behave properly.
#10Cast_SupremacyPosted 12/5/2012 1:17:34 PM
generalhs posted...
I adopted them both. Dovah shall teach Britt how to behave properly.

Pity that any personality the kid NPC's have becomes generic when you adopt them. Britte and Sissel will be exactly the same essentially.