making a new character, don't want argonian or khajit this time.

#1p3r0x1d3Posted 12/5/2012 2:13:18 PM
i still want to be stealthy with pickpocket and sneak and i still want to invest with alchemy.
i want some sore of magic class as well. my final question is would going with block block be pointless?

im leaning towards imperial, open for redguard or orc.
#2p3r0x1d3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 2:14:25 PM
if i go imperial it would be sort of a stealthy paladin, sneak/pickpocket/1hblunt/b block/restoration/alchemy

orc and redguard i wouldnt take block.
#3RikashiPosted 12/5/2012 2:14:37 PM
All classes can do anything, just take whichever one you like best.

Also, an Orc character that is sneaky and good at magic? lolwut.
---
Trust not the words of a poet, as he is born to seduce.
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption.
#4p3r0x1d3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 2:18:56 PM
the orc wouldn't have to be good at magic, he would be more of a a berserker, dw axes, and pick smithing instead of magic, but still keep alchemy sorry for not mentioning.
#5FMLGPosted 12/5/2012 2:20:43 PM
Just do Dunmer.
You can do Dragonborn DLC with it too.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Don't you hate it when people copy your sig?
#6wha7levenPosted 12/5/2012 2:21:32 PM
p3r0x1d3 posted...
i still want to be stealthy with pickpocket and sneak and i still want to invest with alchemy.
i want some sore of magic class as well. my final question is would going with block block be pointless?

im leaning towards imperial, open for redguard or orc.

Dark elf
---
GT: That Frogman
#7p3r0x1d3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 2:22:35 PM
sad part is im a ps3 player, the board for ps3 is slow, and im not even sure if bethesda will release the dlc on ps3, even tho they keep saying they will, im getting an xbox with skyrim in january from my wife for my birthday, so this is to tide my elder scrolls fix over.
#8p3r0x1d3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 2:24:03 PM
first game was dunmer, i loved it, but i already got a 100 hour long save of my dunmer, looking to try new things,

when i was my dunmer i hired that janessa minion chick, it was badass hearing say "for nerevar" when we headed into battle.
#9p3r0x1d3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 2:28:49 PM
for a pure magic build which race is better? breton or high elf? i know high elf is stronger with magic, but breton can withstand more magic damage, what woud you go with?
#10The_Real_TurnipPosted 12/5/2012 2:31:22 PM
I'm a big fan of Imperial, and think they're really underrated on this board. Voice of the Emperor calms any body short of a dragon, letting you restart a fight with a fresh sneak attack. It's also got a pretty big radius, so you can hit a room with it if a fight gets dicey.

Sure you can do that with vanilla Illusion, but if you don't want to make a hybrid Assassin / Illusionist, it's a good alternative for once a day.

Orcs are great too - a raging backstab will drop literally anything, and is great for those annoying standup fights that a stealthy character isn't necessarily built for (Dragons, Dragon Priests, etc).

Another one you might not have considered is High Elf - an Illusionist / Thief is just about the most fun I've ever head, and their racial starting bump to Illusion as well as getting Frenzy off the bat helps with that (and the extra Magicka doesn't hurt with the initially high costs of several Illusion spells).