making a new character, don't want argonian or khajit this time.

#11FMLGPosted 12/5/2012 2:33:28 PM
p3r0x1d3 posted...
sad part is im a ps3 player, the board for ps3 is slow, and im not even sure if bethesda will release the dlc on ps3, even tho they keep saying they will, im getting an xbox with skyrim in january from my wife for my birthday, so this is to tide my elder scrolls fix over.

Good news is that PS3 are getting it in early January/2013.
It was on the bethblog IIRC.

On topic though, if not a dark elf then perhaps an Imperial? They are pretty all round.

Best pure mage for me is Breton. But only cuz I hate Alltmer.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Don't you hate it when people copy your sig?
#12p3r0x1d3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 2:35:46 PM
i think im gonna do an imperial with 1h/sneak/pickpocket/resto/illusion/alchemy/light armor

does that sound decent?
#13clownsePosted 12/5/2012 2:38:16 PM
p3r0x1d3 posted...
i still want to be stealthy with pickpocket and sneak and i still want to invest with alchemy.
i want some sore of magic class as well. my final question is would going with block block be pointless?

im leaning towards imperial, open for redguard or orc.

I'd recommend everything you're doing, except being a stealth archer instead of using mage. I have found the stealth archer to be the most OP build in the game, and as an Orc with Berserker rage, you'd basically be a walking god.. and high sneak means you'd basically never get hit.
#14The_Real_TurnipPosted 12/5/2012 2:51:40 PM
p3r0x1d3 posted...
i think im gonna do an imperial with 1h/sneak/pickpocket/resto/illusion/alchemy/light armor

does that sound decent?

Throw in some Archery or Destruction for Dragons (sometimes those buggers just won't land) and you're golden.