Ahzidal's Armor Pieces (Spoilers)

#21M4TTB4K3RPosted 12/6/2012 12:02:13 PM
Trupp88 posted...
RavensRules69 posted...
Sniper0061 posted...
May I ask where you get the quest that leads you to Ahzidal's loot?

Talk to the guy at Kolbjorn Barrow who asks you to fund his dig.

where is this barrow?

Kolbjorn Barrow can be found in between Raven Rock and Hrodulf's House. The book "Ahzidal's Descent" will activate a misc. quest and give you a marker which will direct you to Kolbjorn Barrow. This book can be found on a table in Neloth's chambers of Tel Mithryn.
---
GT: matbak
#22Trupp88Posted 12/6/2012 12:09:24 PM
M4TTB4K3R posted...
Trupp88 posted...
RavensRules69 posted...
Sniper0061 posted...
May I ask where you get the quest that leads you to Ahzidal's loot?

Talk to the guy at Kolbjorn Barrow who asks you to fund his dig.

where is this barrow?

Kolbjorn Barrow can be found in between Raven Rock and Hrodulf's House. The book "Ahzidal's Descent" will activate a misc. quest and give you a marker which will direct you to Kolbjorn Barrow. This book can be found on a table in Neloth's chambers of Tel Mithryn.

thank you sir.
#23AkalasaPosted 12/6/2012 12:19:36 PM
Where do you find the tunic?
#24Sooner201Posted 12/6/2012 1:19:20 PM
how do u access the 2nd ring in the puzzle room the one behind the gate surrounded by water
---
XBL GT Sooner201
#25Nanaya27Posted 12/6/2012 1:29:57 PM
Akalasa posted...
Where do you find the tunic?

You find it in the room with the two rotating walls opposite each other. There are two solutions to the puzzle in that room, one opens the gate on the floor, and the other opens the gate that blocks access to the armor.

Sooner201 posted...
how do u access the 2nd ring in the puzzle room the one behind the gate surrounded by water

You must light up all the pressure plates at once. I used Slow Time (all three words) to do it, dunno how difficult it is without Slow Time.
#26YochodoPosted 12/6/2012 1:32:39 PM
SPOILERS

Boots are on the pedestal at the beginning. They SHOULD be there (but I see someone didn't get them)

Ring of Arcana is in the room with the floor puzzle, you have to SPRINT and make ALL tiles blue before the first one you lit up goes out. Very easy, but make a save before it, the gate that blocks the ring MIGHT close if you enter the room, giving you no way out

Ring of Necromancy is in the room with the chandelier and the dead bloody bodies underneath, go to the end of the hall with the candles and soul gems, look down and there is a handle you can pull, opens a rock wall to your left i believe

The armor is in the room with the floor gate with stairs beneath, turn the two stones to whales and the gate opens

gauntlets are part of the chain puzzle, you'll find it, really you just need to pull each chain and just follow the path, use a torch to light to area if you don't see a chain

the mask drops off the boss at the end of the dungeon

OHHH yes and the HELMET is right before the boss, turn to the right at the flammable pit before the boss door and there are two stones, switch them both to serpent and the gate opens
---
"wow street lights and benches. if those don't make it a sequel than i don't know what will" - G-Scythe
#27Sooner201Posted 12/6/2012 1:34:47 PM
sweet hot the final rings thanks for the help
---
XBL GT Sooner201
#28capnovanPosted 12/6/2012 1:47:48 PM
i didn't have to sprint to make all the tiles blue, just sayin.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#29mystic belmontPosted 12/7/2012 8:38:04 AM
Thanks, that worked out great.
---
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican]
#30OstrichsizedPosted 12/7/2012 10:10:50 AM
http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa432/lordelohim/null.jpg

Which helm is that? If it's Ahzidal's, I'm pissed. Mine just looks like an Ancient Nord Helm :(
---
XBL:th3prom1se BF3:25centgiraffe
i strait up waxed that blind ass hoe :P - Xeno422 on the ending of Fable