How powerful is hermaeus mora? (Possible spoiler)

#31Legendary_MusasPosted 12/6/2012 6:31:58 AM
The only thing we know about the Daedric princes 'power levels' compared to each other is that Perylite is the 'weakest' and Jygalag was getting so powerful the others came together anbd cursed him into Sheogorath.
---
I was born of your dreams. If you believe in me... ...there is nothing I cannot do
#32NTJack0Posted 12/6/2012 6:44:58 AM
Can't tell if this is a Skyrim discussion or English class.
#33HatchetHoundPosted 12/6/2012 6:55:11 AM
I cannot for the life of me remember where I read this, just that I did, so take it with a grain of salt. Hermaeus Mora supposedly has the knowledge of how to actually kill a Daedra.

Please set me straight on this if you can.
---
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You donít become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."
#34cynic79Posted 12/6/2012 7:15:23 AM
NTJack0 posted...
Can't tell if this is a Skyrim discussion or English class.

However strong he might be, Hermaeus Mora is no match for grammar.
#35jrr18Posted 12/6/2012 7:25:31 AM
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
Dyinglegacy posted...
I think people would like to see the dwemer make a return in a future game or future dlc.

Impossible in the current kalpa. Improbable in the next.

There has already been one dwemer confirmed to be the last in existance.

They will returen with the power ofCHIM!
---
All hail Jrr goblin commander!
PSN jrr101
#36RikiazPosted 12/6/2012 8:18:55 AM
jrr18 posted...
Dyinglegacy posted...
I think people would like to see the dwemer make a return in a future game or future dlc.

They will not return till the next kalpa if not longer.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#37jrr18Posted 12/6/2012 8:24:10 AM
Rikiaz posted...
jrr18 posted...
Dyinglegacy posted...

They will not return till the next kalpa if not longer.

CHIM sincet isessentially lucid dreaming in reality could bring them back before the next cycle. Almost anythin can happen when you dealing with high level reality manipulation.
---
All hail Jrr goblin commander!
PSN jrr101
#38The_Beer_ScotchPosted 12/6/2012 10:40:52 AM
DigitalIncision posted...
I wouldn't even call the return of the Dwemer unlikely. The "last living Dwemer," could easily be construed to mean the last living Dwemer in that plane, under those circumstances. The Dwemer could also return as not totally living. There's a lot to be done with it. That being said, I'd only ever want it done if it's done right. I think they re-introduced dragons without making them lame, and they'd have to do it that way.

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

That being said, I'd much rather use the hope of the Falmer not being totally wiped out (as hinted by the guy in Skyrim) to get them back and playable than have the Dwemer.

Yagrum (the last living dwemer) spent thousands of years searching. Was capable of inter dimensional travel... and could not find a trace of his kind.

Whybwould you call the return of the dwemer unlikely when for the entire series, there has only been one living dwemer, and confirmation of dwemer being extinct?

Thats like expecting the dinosaurs to be likely to return, because hey, maybe theres dinosaurs on jupiter! :p
---
The road goes ever on and on....
Time to replay ff9 and Grandia... whee
#39Dyinglegacy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 1:40:54 PM
I think it would be cool to have a dwemer or ancient falmer race as playable. I know it's just wishful thinking and will likely never happen, but I would still find it enjoyable.
---
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
Do justice and love mercy. Regardless of our philosophies or religious views, these are words to live by.