**** YOU BETHESDA, **** YOU AND YOUR ****ING SPiDERS!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. **** YOU BETHESDA, **** YOU AND YOUR ****ING SPiDERS!
3 years ago#1
JUMPING ****ING SPIDERS!

Spiders that JUMP at the screen, jumping spiders......The whole reason im terrified of Spiders.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
3 years ago#2
Yeah... I feel your pain.
Was once walking to Falkreath from the Hearthfire home. Was walking along the road by the river, and a spider just suddenly jumped out from behind the rock-wall-thing. Two feet in front of my character. And I was in first-person. I don't understand why the f*** they put a Random Encounter spot back there, but it's been spiders for me more often than not.
I'm getting really sick of this game's insistence that spiders have to be absolutely everywhere.
I'm never wrong. I thought I was once, but I was mistaken.
3 years ago#3
I too suffer at the hands of Bethesda's incomprehensible spider-fetish. And now they've put in Flaming Spiders and freaking sickly looking Albino Spiders as well???
When Jedi need to read PDFs, they use Adobe-Wan Kenobi.
3 years ago#4
Great, haven't run into those. Are they in the main area of Skyrim and not on Solstheim?
http://i.imgur.com/ULCRM.jpg
3 years ago#5
I enjoy the spiders I keep in my pocket and throw at people. :}
My spell check just had a mental breakdown...
3 years ago#6
Fruit.
The Chief: "...you are also getting a new partner"
Blasto: "Are you engaging in reproductive behavior with this one?"
3 years ago#7
hellslinger posted...
Great, haven't run into those. Are they in the main area of Skyrim and not on Solstheim?

just in solstheim
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s464/ALLENO31/A7l71fNCYAEJDA9.jpg
3 years ago#8
There's this action-y MMORPG I play called Vindictus, and literally the first boss you fight(provided you don't skip the tutorial) is a giant white spider. Like around as big as a bus.

There are also a few other giant spider bosses of varying size.
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You donít become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."
3 years ago#9
hellslinger posted...

just in solstheim

Odd, I haven't ran into any of them.
http://i.imgur.com/I3KbN.jpg
3 years ago#10
I'm glad I'm not the only one...My aversion just means that if I see a spider, *Insta-3rd Person view* until I kill it.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. **** YOU BETHESDA, **** YOU AND YOUR ****ING SPiDERS!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived