Which Bethesda game has the best DLCs?

#1N7SpectrePosted 12/6/2012 11:27:56 AM
Best Add-Ons - Results (212 votes)
Oblivion (Knights of the Nine, Shivering Isles, Horse Armor, etc...)
23.11% (49 votes)
Fallout 3 (Operation Anchorage, The Pitt, Broken Steel, Point Lookout, Mothership Zeta)
23.58% (50 votes)
Fallout: New Vegas (Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, Lonesome Road, Courier's Stash, GRA)
25.47% (54 votes)
Skyrim (Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn)
27.83% (59 votes)
This poll is now closed.
NOTE: I only included games that are available to the 360. Obsidian's Fallout: New Vegas is also listed because it had the same gameplay style as Bethesda's Fallout 3.

Compared to all the games I listed, my choice for best add-ons goes to New Vegas since they included TONS of content all while being quite cheap (only 800 MSP each).
---
"Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription... is MORE COWBELL!!!"
#2jrr18Posted 12/6/2012 11:36:32 AM
Is this really fair to skyrim since there not done with the DLC yet? anyway shivering isles blows new vegas out of the water so oblivion. this is my opion if don't like it I don't care
---
All hail Jrr goblin commander!
PSN jrr101
#3DestinystrikePosted 12/6/2012 11:38:09 AM
Fallout New Vegas had the best DLC by far.

Sadly, it is not a Bethesda game. It was done by Obsidian using Bethesda's engine and so forth. So it doesn't really count.
---
"If Ubisoft and Angelsoft merged companies you'd get a free roll of toilet paper with every new Tom Clancy game" -Me
#4BlackOps06Posted 12/6/2012 11:38:51 AM
Obliviion, just because of Shivering Isles.
#5no1oblivionfanPosted 12/6/2012 11:39:03 AM
Destinystrike posted...

Sadly, it is not a Bethesda game. It was done by Obsidian using Bethesda's engine and so forth. So it doesn't really count.

Dead money was absolutely terrible, I even prefer horse armour to it.
---
Steam: An_Orang3e
#6zeroboboPosted 12/6/2012 11:40:40 AM
FO3, most of them were awful. operation anchorage? yeah awful. mothership zeta? awful.

Oblivion had shivering isles which was cool, i didnt really care for knights of the nine, too much "go way over here" stuff. the rest was worthless.

i didnt play the FO NV DLC but its NOT A DAMN BETHESDA GAME so doesn't matter in this poll.

Skyrim has dawnguard which is pretty good, and dragonborn which is really good. so im going with skyrim.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#7themagicpainmanPosted 12/6/2012 11:40:43 AM
no1oblivionfan posted...
Destinystrike posted...

Dead money was absolutely terrible, I even prefer horse armour to it.

Oh you.

Honest Hearts was probably the lowest quality of the 4, and even then it was still decent.

Lonesome Road is still my favorite. Yeah everyone loves OWB, and it's also amazing, but LR was just a bit better to me.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#8SymphonicGloryPosted 12/6/2012 11:46:18 AM
New Vegas by far. Though Obsidian gets the credit since they actually made it.
#9hellslingerPosted 12/6/2012 11:47:28 AM
You'd think by now people would realize NV isn't Bethesda.

Anyway, Fallout 3 has Broken Steel and Point Lookout so that.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6oqZA.jpg
#10GriffRobertsPosted 12/6/2012 11:48:15 AM
So far? Skyrim. And Skyrim's GotY is looking to be the best one yet.

I would have voted for New Vegas, because the DLC is better than the main game (yes, even Dead Money), but I don't count it as a Bethesda game because Bethesda didn't develop it.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.