Which Bethesda game has the best DLCs?

#31HatchetHoundPosted 12/6/2012 1:45:44 PM
Apex1619 posted...
no1oblivionfan posted...
Destinystrike posted...
Fallout New Vegas had the best DLC by far.

Sadly, it is not a Bethesda game. It was done by Obsidian using Bethesda's engine and so forth. So it doesn't really count.

Dead money was absolutely terrible, I even prefer horse armour to it.

If you enjoy challenge then Dead Money. I'll admit some of the challenging things were a bit annoying but I had fun. Honest Hearts was alright OWB blows even shivering isles out of the water and Lonesome Road was fun but FNV was an Obsidian Game

Personly I thought old world blues tried to hard to be funny. A post apocalyptic wasteland shouldn't try to be that funny. It's also the reason I liked fallout 3 more that and the more interesting locations.

It's not all laughs. Its story is actually pretty dark and depressing. They didn't want there to be too much of either doom or silliness, so they had a healthy amount of both.
---
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You donít become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."
#32Merc123Posted 12/6/2012 1:52:42 PM
I would say New Vegas probably. I actually loved Dead Money for it being challenging and intense, plus it had a great story. Honest Hearts had a cool location. Old World Blues was just awesome, great location, funny, awesome weapons. Lonesome Road was kind of bad, linear and boring, but still fun. Gun Runners Arsenal was cool for being cheap and adding tons of new weapons.

Fallout 3 and Oblivion have the best DLC's in Point Lookout and Shivering Isles. Dragonborn and Old World Blues are probably among the best too.

Skyrim DLC overall is ok right now. Dragonborn is really cool, and Dawnguard was ok, cool story but had awful areas (Soul Cairn).
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
#33UponADarkThornePosted 12/6/2012 2:11:10 PM
jrr18 posted...
Apex1619 posted...
no1oblivionfan posted...
Destinystrike posted...

Sadly, it is not a Bethesda game. It was done by Obsidian using Bethesda's engine and so forth. So it doesn't really count.

If you enjoy challenge then Dead Money. I'll admit some of the challenging things were a bit annoying but I had fun. Honest Hearts was alright OWB blows even shivering isles out of the water and Lonesome Road was fun but FNV was an Obsidian Game

Personly I thought old world blues tried to hard to be funny. A post apocalyptic wasteland shouldn't try to be that funny. It's also the reason I liked fallout 3 more that and the more interesting locations.

I'm guessing you've never played the first two Fallout games? The second especially had obvious references to Scientology and Clinton's affairs all played for humor.

On topic - if I can include New Vegas that - the DLC for New Vegas was actually good.

If I can't, Skyrim. Shivering Isles wasn't that impressive IMO and... Horse armor.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/wolfbornson
#34RikiazPosted 12/6/2012 2:48:05 PM
No Morrowind? My vote goes to Oblivion or Skyrim anyway but why no Morrowind choice?
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
#35Parasect_FanPosted 12/6/2012 3:02:45 PM
*Sees that Fallout New Vegas has the most votes even though it's not Bethesda*

*Lols*

*Votes for it anyway*
---
Sermo meus tela potentissima
#36_Pingu_Posted 12/6/2012 3:25:27 PM
Judging by Skyrim's content so far, I'm guessing Skyrim will have the best. Oblivion had two substantial DLCs, but I much prefer the way the Skyrim DLC is handled so far. F3 DLC I found incredibly disappointing for the most part. I liked Operation Anchorage, Broken Steel, and especially Point Lookout, but The Pitt was really meh, and Mothership Zeta was abysmal. NV's DLC I found okay. It lengthened the game, but none of it felt very necessary to me.
---
Be happy and stuff
#37jrr18Posted 12/6/2012 3:40:33 PM
UponADarkThorne posted...
jrr18 posted...
Apex1619 posted...
no1oblivionfan posted...
Destinystrike posted...

I'm guessing you've never played the first two Fallout games? The second especially had obvious references to Scientology and Clinton's affairs all played for humor.

On topic - if I can include New Vegas that - the DLC for New Vegas was actually good.

If I can't, Skyrim. Shivering Isles wasn't that impressive IMO and... Horse armor.

No I played the first two they were some of my favourite games I didn't mind a few easter egg's but a whole DLC was a bit much.
---
All hail Jrr goblin commander!
PSN jrr101
#38clone11Posted 12/6/2012 3:58:18 PM
As much as I wanted to vote for FO3, because I did love the DLC for it, except the Pitt, never cared for it, I had to vote Skyrim. Dawnguard and Dragonborn just hold my interest better than any of the add-ons for the other games.
---
"You persist too long after your own defeat. Come then, warrior. Have your resolution."