Thanks Bethesda, my "unique looking Armour" is not so unique in Skyrim.

#1agentspoonPosted 12/6/2012 2:53:36 PM
Got my Nordic Steel and am loving it, I got to fight some Bandits in Skyrim and see the Bandit Chief is wearing Nordic now.

:(
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#2darkportal785Posted 12/6/2012 2:54:58 PM
> Nordic Armor
> Skyrim, home of the Nords
---
Kiki! Soso! Oui Oui! Non Non!
#3agentspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 3:00:31 PM
> Nordic Armor
> Skyrim, home of the Nords

I know but suddenly having Bandits wearing DLC Armour is a little off putting.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#4McSwagger0114Posted 12/6/2012 3:14:09 PM
Haha I know how you feel, they didn't have it before and I had to search/forge to get it and suddenly they have it now? I feel the same way In racing games when I buy a crazy dlc car to beat everyone then suddenly have the racers are using it...
#5GriffRobertsPosted 12/6/2012 3:15:36 PM
I'm glad they added it to the leveled lists. Bandits don't have much of a fashion sense, this freshens them up a little.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#6Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/6/2012 3:17:33 PM
No one uses my snow elf armor! plus I use Chillrend, Spellbreaker and Auriel's Bow...
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#7metroidman92Posted 12/6/2012 3:25:00 PM
That's why I'm sticking to Ebony + Nahkriin. Haven't seen any bandits with Ebony, and I know that nobody but me has Dragon Priest Masks. Plus it really pulls off the evil overlord look. (especially while riding Arvak)
---
I'll be in my bunk...
One does not simply walk into Skuldafn.
#8McSwagger0114Posted 12/6/2012 3:40:41 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
No one uses my snow elf armor! plus I use Chillrend, Spellbreaker and Auriel's Bow...

About snow elf armor, I got the chest arms and boots but did you happen to find a helmet or mask of some type? I put it on my mannequin but no mask/helmet/hood looks like it matches...I'm kinda ocd about that with having a complete set
#9darkportal785Posted 12/6/2012 3:42:07 PM
McSwagger0114 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

About snow elf armor, I got the chest arms and boots but did you happen to find a helmet or mask of some type? I put it on my mannequin but no mask/helmet/hood looks like it matches...I'm kinda ocd about that with having a complete set

The crown can only be obtained by using console commands.
---
Kiki! Soso! Oui Oui! Non Non!
#10jrr18Posted 12/6/2012 3:42:33 PM
McSwagger0114 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

You can only get the falmer crown on pc):
---
All hail Jrr goblin commander!
PSN jrr101