Thanks Bethesda, my "unique looking Armour" is not so unique in Skyrim.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Thanks Bethesda, my "unique looking Armour" is not so unique in Skyrim.
4 years ago#1
Got my Nordic Steel and am loving it, I got to fight some Bandits in Skyrim and see the Bandit Chief is wearing Nordic now.

:(
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
4 years ago#2
> Nordic Armor
> Skyrim, home of the Nords
Kiki! Soso! Oui Oui! Non Non!
4 years ago#3
> Nordic Armor
> Skyrim, home of the Nords

I know but suddenly having Bandits wearing DLC Armour is a little off putting.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
4 years ago#4
Haha I know how you feel, they didn't have it before and I had to search/forge to get it and suddenly they have it now? I feel the same way In racing games when I buy a crazy dlc car to beat everyone then suddenly have the racers are using it...
4 years ago#5
I'm glad they added it to the leveled lists. Bandits don't have much of a fashion sense, this freshens them up a little.
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
4 years ago#6
No one uses my snow elf armor! plus I use Chillrend, Spellbreaker and Auriel's Bow...
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
4 years ago#7
That's why I'm sticking to Ebony + Nahkriin. Haven't seen any bandits with Ebony, and I know that nobody but me has Dragon Priest Masks. Plus it really pulls off the evil overlord look. (especially while riding Arvak)
I'll be in my bunk...
One does not simply walk into Skuldafn.
4 years ago#8
Sniper_Brosef posted...
No one uses my snow elf armor! plus I use Chillrend, Spellbreaker and Auriel's Bow...

About snow elf armor, I got the chest arms and boots but did you happen to find a helmet or mask of some type? I put it on my mannequin but no mask/helmet/hood looks like it matches...I'm kinda ocd about that with having a complete set
4 years ago#9
McSwagger0114 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

About snow elf armor, I got the chest arms and boots but did you happen to find a helmet or mask of some type? I put it on my mannequin but no mask/helmet/hood looks like it matches...I'm kinda ocd about that with having a complete set

The crown can only be obtained by using console commands.
Kiki! Soso! Oui Oui! Non Non!
4 years ago#10
McSwagger0114 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

You can only get the falmer crown on pc):
All hail Jrr goblin commander!
PSN jrr101
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Thanks Bethesda, my "unique looking Armour" is not so unique in Skyrim.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived