experimental subject quest

#1dhamoodPosted 12/6/2012 5:14:03 PM
anyone know anything about this quest... like how long it takes... just says watch for side effects?? been a couple in game days waiting and nothing happening
#2darkmaste155Posted 12/6/2012 5:14:47 PM
Get wet. So jump in the ocean or wait till it rains. That should do it.
---
I know and see all
#3dhamood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 5:17:32 PM
darkmaste155 posted...
Get wet. So jump in the ocean or wait till it rains. That should do it.

THX :)
#4darkmaste155Posted 12/6/2012 5:18:12 PM
No problem.
---
I know and see all
#5agentspoonPosted 12/6/2012 5:27:09 PM
Sorry to hijack your topic but I cant make one of my own :(

Does anyone know how to get inside Highpoint Tower?

I cant find the door :(
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#6darkportal785Posted 12/6/2012 5:28:37 PM
agentspoon posted...

Look for some stairs on the south east side (iirc) of the tower. They lead to an underground entrance of sorts.
---
Kiki! Soso! Oui Oui! Non Non!
#7LockeadonPosted 12/6/2012 5:31:29 PM
darkportal785 posted...
agentspoon posted...

Look for some stairs on the south east side (iirc) of the tower. They lead to an underground entrance of sorts.

the door isnt there before the quest though. or if it is i didnt see it. once you take the quest for the place you will find a wooden door down that hall the stairs lead to.
---
be more cereal!
#8Azurios7Posted 12/9/2012 1:47:56 AM
I don't think you can go through the door before the quest begins either but i'm having a big problem (well two actually) one is that I can't start this quest at all, I go to Nelroth and he doesn't have to option of giving me the ring, and no ash creatures have attacked the place for a while, so i'm stuck, i can load an earlier save if i need to, which ive already tried.

Next when I ask nelroth if he "needs any help with his research" his text cuts and I can never get past that point. I dont know if these two things are related, but please help if you know, (I want the robes)