Are there any dragon lairs on Solstheim?

#1DrBrownFingerPosted 12/6/2012 9:20:04 PM
I need a soul for the last word of Bend Will, but I'm not having any luck finding dragons. Saering's Watch is marked as cleared on my map, so i doubt the dragon's had time to respawn. How long does that take anyway?
#2BipBapBamPosted 12/6/2012 9:21:57 PM
I was about to respond, but your name just rubbed me the wrong way.

>___________>
#3Sab_LiathPosted 12/6/2012 9:25:37 PM
DrBrownFinger posted...
I need a soul for the last word of Bend Will, but I'm not having any luck finding dragons. Saering's Watch is marked as cleared on my map, so i doubt the dragon's had time to respawn. How long does that take anyway?

Not sure about the respawn time, but there's a dragon on an island to the east of Solsteim. it's not a maked dragon lair, but it seems to be there frequently. it's near two other islands, foring a rough triangle. One of the other islands has a Reikling camp on it.

Otherwise, you could just head back to Skyrim and visit one of the dragon lairs there.
---
Sab_Liath defeats Topic! Gains 89 EXP! Learns Magma Drill!
#4DrBrownFinger(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 9:30:22 PM
Sab_Liath posted...
DrBrownFinger posted...

Not sure about the respawn time, but there's a dragon on an island to the east of Solsteim. it's not a maked dragon lair, but it seems to be there frequently. it's near two other islands, foring a rough triangle. One of the other islands has a Reikling camp on it.

Otherwise, you could just head back to Skyrim and visit one of the dragon lairs there.

Sweet, I'll head over right after i give "2 hands of red grass" to the reikling dude. Stupid thing is I'd have the soul if it weren't for Miraak...