DOVAHKIIN MODE... ACTIVATE!! Form of... uh... DOVAHKIIN!!

#1Ubergrim3Posted 12/6/2012 10:21:17 PM
And I'll form the head! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Seriously, I'm making a brand new character JUST so I can charge into Windhelm/battle with Alduin with Dragon Aspect on.

I HAVE THE POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
---
I can wire anything directly into anything! I'm the Professor! - The Professor
GT: xCOLBY JACKx
#2darkportal785Posted 12/6/2012 10:23:26 PM
By the power of Gray Skuldafn?
---
Kiki! Soso! Oui Oui! Non Non!
#3Ubergrim3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 10:25:36 PM
darkportal785 posted...
By the power of Gray Skuldafn?

You wouldn't like me... when I'm SHOUTING!!!!!!
---
#4MrcTOtheJPosted 12/6/2012 10:27:11 PM
You can use Alduin with Dragon Bend?

Lol if you can seems odd that the guy who's out there you know reviving dragons...guy who ends the Kalpa...you know the bringer of the end times would submit to a shout in his own language even if yelled at by the guy/gal who's suposed to kill him.
---
You know the feeling you get when you drink the laughter of children from a jeweled chalice while riding a unicorn though a field of rainbows?-Nikore GF on TESV
#5Ubergrim3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 10:31:02 PM
MrcTOtheJ posted...
You can use Alduin with Dragon Bend?

Lol if you can seems odd that the guy who's out there you know reviving dragons...guy who ends the Kalpa...you know the bringer of the end times would submit to a shout in his own language even if yelled at by the guy/gal who's suposed to kill him.

No, not bend will, Dragon aspect. The shout that gives you crazy badass glow-y dragon armor.
---
#6MrcTOtheJPosted 12/6/2012 10:32:43 PM
I know but you mentioned Alduin in the battle of Windhelm.

Oh you mean into the Battle of Windhelm/Fight Alduin with Dragon Aspect on Seprately LOL My bad.

I thought you meant ride Alduin while useing Dragon Aspect above the battle of whiterun somehow ROFL.
---
You know the feeling you get when you drink the laughter of children from a jeweled chalice while riding a unicorn though a field of rainbows?-Nikore GF on TESV
#7Ubergrim3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 10:39:18 PM
MrcTOtheJ posted...
I know but you mentioned Alduin in the battle of Windhelm.

Oh you mean into the Battle of Windhelm/Fight Alduin with Dragon Aspect on Seprately LOL My bad.

I thought you meant ride Alduin while useing Dragon Aspect above the battle of whiterun somehow ROFL.

Hmmm, I may be able to do that with Ohdaviing at least. :P
---
#8MrcTOtheJPosted 12/6/2012 10:41:21 PM
Lol yeah.

My friend was saying while it isn't the best ride out there...it would be fun on those assault the fort quests. I usually summon him there anyways...makes it that much cooler or Storm Call lol.

You'd just have to have a Resto-Looped Talos amulet to do it of crouse.
---