Uhm.... So.... Rideable dragons...

#101devries41Posted 12/7/2012 4:15:20 PM
honeslty didnt really care bout dragon riding so wasn't dissapointed with it what they did was neat, want to ride a dragon go play an MMO or something. And really man u bought this dlc just to ride a dragon? I bought it for the lore new place items etc.. dragon riding for me was just a cool thing that came with it. its so funny when i company who actually does well for there fans and makes good games but they mess up one thing and u freak out and say ur dome with them if thats a case u arn't a fan of bethesda and never were. Gamers now adays are so spoiled its retarded.
#102TheodoreRBundyPosted 12/7/2012 6:42:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#103Curved_Sw0rdPosted 12/7/2012 6:47:42 PM
Errmahgerd mer spers!
---
How about a nice big cup of shut the f*** up?
#104ggrissomPosted 12/7/2012 6:50:06 PM
also, spears
---
PSN= MKEBrewCrew
#105ragnewPosted 12/8/2012 2:13:46 AM
Eh, I really don't see what all the fuss is about. I just spent the last hour or so flying around on my Ancient Dragon, scorching all that dared to get in my way. It was a great time indeed. Started near Markarth and made my way towards Riften. From all the posts I was reading, I thought the Dragon riding was going to be abysmal. I was pleasantly mistaken upon trying it out for myself.
---
"Not even suicide or my acid words can teach you anything useful..." - Nevermore
#106DuckyhunterPosted 12/8/2012 3:05:16 AM
mes77 posted...
I paid twenty bucks for the DLC and the second the morrowind music started playing it was worth it.

Exhibit A for why Bethesda can scrape by on minimalistic effort, folks.
---
Carolina Panthers and Carolina Hurricanes fan.
#107DuckyhunterPosted 12/8/2012 3:09:54 AM
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Blahzie posted...
Not that I'm forgetting to kiss Bethesda's ass like everyone else, as I love skyrim, but the dlc IS a bit underwhelming, and they ARE sort of just reselling to you a portion of a game you already purchased years ago in morrowind.

Yeah but fans have been clamoring to go back to morrowind forever. plus this solstheim is very different than morrowinds.

Fans are stupid. Rule of cool fan pandering is stupid. Bethesda is incredibly stupid.

And anyone who thinks this DLC was worth $20 is either too young to value money or in desperate need of some non-rose-colored glasses. Both this and Dawnguard were priced much too high.
---
Carolina Panthers and Carolina Hurricanes fan.
#108dj4242Posted 12/8/2012 3:19:36 AM
Just because it would have been nearly impossible for Bethesda to give us free rideable dragons, it doesn't excuse what they did with spears.
---
#FreeTimTebow
Vikings and Pacers fan
#109suksassPosted 12/8/2012 3:22:08 AM
Duckyhunter posted...
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Blahzie posted...
Not that I'm forgetting to kiss Bethesda's ass like everyone else, as I love skyrim, but the dlc IS a bit underwhelming, and they ARE sort of just reselling to you a portion of a game you already purchased years ago in morrowind.

Yeah but fans have been clamoring to go back to morrowind forever. plus this solstheim is very different than morrowinds.

Fans are stupid. Rule of cool fan pandering is stupid. Bethesda is incredibly stupid.

And anyone who thinks this DLC was worth $20 is either too young to value money or in desperate need of some non-rose-colored glasses. Both this and Dawnguard were priced much too high.

Or perhaps not all of us work for 1$ an hour. You are not forced to buy neather DLC if you think the content not worth it. I think you should take of thouse rose color glasses you have. DLC works just like in real life.

You are given product with a set up price. And it's up to you to decide wheather the product is worth it or not.

I don't buy a car for two reasons. I can't afford better car and I see no reason of getting one. Perhaps I should change that and go to car dealers and tell them they all suck and should sell me a ferrary much cheaper. Cause thats what people like you have been doing.
#110suksassPosted 12/8/2012 3:24:09 AM
dj4242 posted...
Just because it would have been nearly impossible for Bethesda to give us free rideable dragons, it doesn't excuse what they did with spears.

Partialy it does. Popular next dlc spear preparations aside. They just as simply could not have added them at all. Althought I am angry to have found out that you use them with the bow.