Uhm.... So.... Rideable dragons...

#111Ajd_KingPosted 12/8/2012 2:38:04 AM
suksass posted...
Or perhaps not all of us work for 1$ an hour. You are not forced to buy neather DLC if you think the content not worth it. I think you should take of thouse rose color glasses you have. DLC works just like in real life.

You are given product with a set up price. And it's up to you to decide wheather the product is worth it or not.

I don't buy a car for two reasons. I can't afford better car and I see no reason of getting one. Perhaps I should change that and go to car dealers and tell them they all suck and should sell me a ferrary much cheaper. Cause thats what people like you have been doing.

What do you think it means to be wearing rose coloured glasses?
#112suksassPosted 12/8/2012 2:43:42 AM
Ajd_King posted...
suksass posted...
Or perhaps not all of us work for 1$ an hour. You are not forced to buy neather DLC if you think the content not worth it. I think you should take of thouse rose color glasses you have. DLC works just like in real life.

You are given product with a set up price. And it's up to you to decide wheather the product is worth it or not.

I don't buy a car for two reasons. I can't afford better car and I see no reason of getting one. Perhaps I should change that and go to car dealers and tell them they all suck and should sell me a ferrary much cheaper. Cause thats what people like you have been doing.

What do you think it means to be wearing rose coloured glasses?

being young,naive and gualible. Also when you ignore true reality for more colorfull nicer one. And everything along thouse lines.