Uhm.... So.... Rideable dragons...

#51JohnRyan1228Posted 12/7/2012 7:51:45 AM(edited)
First of all they never said nor strongly implied that you could control a dragon. Its on the people who automatically assumed that, not Beth. Second, the console cannot handle it. The dragon riding mod has enough problems running on decent PCs. Consoles can't do it. Also the fact that dragons are not rideable is a gamebreaker for you is frankly sad. If you can't focus on the good aspects of the game and not on the features that you ASSUMED would be in the game based on no fact, I pity you. Have fun always expecting too much and always being disappointed.

And lol. STICKY THIS MUST BE READ!
---
NFL Redzone is the best in invention since procrasturbation.
#52BlahziePosted 12/7/2012 7:38:01 AM
Not that I'm forgetting to kiss Bethesda's ass like everyone else, as I love skyrim, but the dlc IS a bit underwhelming, and they ARE sort of just reselling to you a portion of a game you already purchased years ago in morrowind.

Also, riding dragons feels and plays like marketing (seriously, it's garbage) and wielding a spear, while not necessary, would have been nice.

We already had the spells that were added. The story content is nice, but after all this time, we get dawnguard, hearthfire and whatever the hell this thing is... How much was all that together? About the price of a new game? Did you get a new game's worth of relatively polished content?

I ain't boycotting anyone, but I'm no longer a homer for them either. Wish I could return it, though...
#53yoshiotsuPosted 12/7/2012 7:44:00 AM
Mmm the tears of console gamers taste so nice, we had flying dragons a year ago on pc.
#54TimelessEONPosted 12/7/2012 7:45:19 AM
The amount of rage in this board is overwhelming if you bought the game to ride dragons. Seriously? Use logic for one second and realize how fast you Xbox would freez or burn out. I know you diehard cant ride a dragon haters aren't going to change your opinion because you have no logic, but really how about next time you don't let you assumptions get the best of you.
---
The difference of right and wrong
Is determined by the end of the sharpest sward
#55Teabag_11Posted 12/7/2012 7:45:54 AM
This is one of the worst topics of the year. Possibly the decade.
---
Deez Nuts
"I believe it was Socrates who once stated: 'Blessed are the tea-baggers, for they are truly pwning.'"
#56BlahziePosted 12/7/2012 7:50:56 AM
Btw, counting the TC, there are maybe 3 of us that have voiced disappointment in the dlc. All the rest of the 5 pages of posts were people insulting us and whatnot.

Just wanted to point that out...
#57suksassPosted 12/7/2012 7:53:55 AM
Blahzie posted...
Not that I'm forgetting to kiss Bethesda's ass like everyone else, as I love skyrim, but the dlc IS a bit underwhelming, and they ARE sort of just reselling to you a portion of a game you already purchased years ago in morrowind.

Also, riding dragons feels and plays like marketing (seriously, it's garbage) and wielding a spear, while not necessary, would have been nice.

We already had the spells that were added. The story content is nice, but after all this time, we get dawnguard, hearthfire and whatever the hell this thing is... How much was all that together? About the price of a new game? Did you get a new game's worth of relatively polished content?

I ain't boycotting anyone, but I'm no longer a homer for them either. Wish I could return it, though...

Reseling? Yes you are right. But lets remember that this is a long game, thus they are bound to use a bit of old content. Thats one, two. People have been beging to return to morrowind. They did what people asked. Three. Lets not forget that we have new blood among us and not all of them played morrowind.

Bethesda has two departments. Developers and marketing. Marketing was the one who made a video. It's their job to present the game in a way it would sell. Also they never marketed free fly, only that you have the ability to ride a dragon. They could have simply mase it only for a quest and trailer would be corect. The problem is that some people have overactive imagination.

There a lot things that are not nececery but would be nice to be added, why not just give them the entire list the size of the dragon.

You having problem with the content? How many games did you play? Most of the games do that and costs are the same.

And you'll still going to buy next dlc so no one cares
#58JohnRyan1228Posted 12/7/2012 7:54:16 AM
Blahzie posted...
Btw, counting the TC, there are maybe 3 of us that have voiced disappointment in the dlc. All the rest of the 5 pages of posts were people insulting us and whatnot.

Just wanted to point that out...

Im sorry if I came off as insulting. The fact is that this DLC added alot of value to the game IMO because i never made false assumptions. And to overreact the way TC did because he made a false assumption is asinine.
---
NFL Redzone is the best in invention since procrasturbation.
#59suksassPosted 12/7/2012 7:56:03 AM
yoshiotsu posted...
Mmm the tears of console gamers taste so nice, we had flying dragons a year ago on pc.

And you got your pc crashed so many times it just makes my heart warm from joy
#60Neo_OnionKnightPosted 12/7/2012 7:57:03 AM
What the hell is wrong with you TC!

THEY'RE NOT JUST DRAGONS!!

THEY'RE RIDEABLE DRAGONS!!

Original concept! Daring design! Take out the champagne!

So get on the banddragon and up we go!
---
"An obvious answer wrapped in cheap enigma foil, placed in a lunchbox of deceit surrounded by a mould of ignorance" - Meaning of Life