Uhm.... So.... Rideable dragons...

#61R41NB0W-D45HPosted 12/7/2012 9:03:41 AM
I enjoyed the DLC so much that I paid forty dollars to get it, and intend to pay another twenty more when the DLC comes out on PC.
---
I'm never wrong. I thought I was once, but I was mistaken.
#62blackitoPosted 12/7/2012 9:03:51 AM
I didn't really want to ride a dragon. Seemed far too gimmick-y.

I rather like how they did it. they kept it from being super duper HURP DERP and lets you tell the dragon to attack stuff. If you want to travel, hope that there are enemies nearby, have htye dragon fly for that area, then lock onto another enemy.

It isn't that hard and I don't see what the big deal is.
---
GT: Contingent Cat --- http://www.youtube.com/user/TheContingentCat
#63XxXDavidXxXPosted 12/7/2012 9:06:35 AM
Coolmn378 posted...
Sticky this topic, Bethesda needs to see this.

Spoiler Alert

Bethesda, you have all lost any and all credibility you had with me as a company. Not only have you lost mine but you will continue to lose EVERYBODY I speak to as well. What happened to your series, are you as a staff conjointly Peter Molyneux? Is this Fable? Are you f****** serious?

I paid TWENTY dollars for a DLC, that is a THIRD of what your entire game costs and you're going to deliver me 1/100th of the gameplay of the real game, combined with the false hope that I could actually do what I've wanted to do since buying the game? I want to ride a dragon. EVERYBODY WHO PLAYS THIS GAME WANTS TO RIDE A DRAGON. So you put them in the game, close enough? No.. You go one step forward and allow us to 'ride' a dragon and fast travel with it....

You are kidding me

WHY would I want to ride in a predetermined let alone GLITCHY flight path with essentially NO control besides which troll or wolf the dragon can attack?

You were one of my favorite developers and now you have joined one of my least favorites and will not be funding you any longer.

SIncerely
A concerned gamer

Why would you write a letter on the Gamefaqs board if your so upset? The logical thing if your going to go with the angry wasteful thread method is go to Bethsedas own board to *****. They are more likely to read their own board...

Also to, I'm no expert but I don't think the mods at Gamfaqs would deem this post worth stickying so every person who comes to this board (the most popular board on the site currently), now and for ever, will be sure to read THIS particular complaint.
#64svstonedPosted 12/7/2012 9:11:03 AM
Coolmn378 posted...
are you as a staff conjointly Peter Molyneux? Is this Fable? Are you f****** serious?

SIncerely,
A concerned gamer

I have no idea what conjointly means so i can only assume, but hahahahahahahahaha i cracked a lol irl.

Supporting this topic, by the way.
---
Preparing plus Practicing equals Progressing - Sonny S. Vansteenkiste
Mankind created god in it's image. - Sonny S. Vansteenkiste (1988-∞)
#65JohnRyan1228Posted 12/7/2012 9:12:15 AM
blackito posted...
I didn't really want to ride a dragon. Seemed far too gimmick-y.

I rather like how they did it. they kept it from being super duper HURP DERP and lets you tell the dragon to attack stuff. If you want to travel, hope that there are enemies nearby, have htye dragon fly for that area, then lock onto another enemy.

It isn't that hard and I don't see what the big deal is.

I havnt gotten far enough to try it yet, but you are about the only person to give it a positive review. the difference btwn me and TC though is i dont give a damn
---
NFL Redzone is the best in invention since procrasturbation.
#66JohnRyan1228Posted 12/7/2012 9:15:06 AM
Blahzie posted...
Not that I'm forgetting to kiss Bethesda's ass like everyone else, as I love skyrim, but the dlc IS a bit underwhelming, and they ARE sort of just reselling to you a portion of a game you already purchased years ago in morrowind.

Yeah but fans have been clamoring to go back to morrowind forever. plus this solstheim is very different than morrowinds.
---
#67JohnRyan1228Posted 12/7/2012 9:29:04 AM(edited)
mes77 posted...
I paid twenty bucks for the DLC and the second the morrowind music started playing it was worth it.

this was me, but with silt striders, and the dwemer airship
---
#68Jprime666Posted 12/7/2012 10:14:34 AM
Wait, you mean Bethesda does crappy, overpriced, half-assed DLC?

Holy crap this is newz
#69uniballer92Posted 12/7/2012 10:18:08 AM
Am I really the only one who doesn't really care for rideable dragons? Damn some people just seem obsessed over it.
---
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:17
Gamertag: Spudball
#70suksassPosted 12/7/2012 10:21:14 AM
uniballer92 posted...
Am I really the only one who doesn't really care for rideable dragons? Damn some people just seem obsessed over it.

No your not. Theres plenty of us out there