Uhm.... So.... Rideable dragons...

#71uniballer92Posted 12/7/2012 9:48:39 AM
suksass posted...
uniballer92 posted...
Am I really the only one who doesn't really care for rideable dragons? Damn some people just seem obsessed over it.

No your not. Theres plenty of us out there

Ok that's good to know I'm not alone.... out there.
---
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:17
Gamertag: Spudball
#72KeldonisPosted 12/7/2012 10:01:33 AM(edited)
BlindSquirrel78 posted...
If I pick you up in my car you can tell me where you need to go, if you need to stop for food, etc. and I'll take you there. By your logic I should also let you sit on my lap and steer?

You're comparing a real life example to an aspect in a fantasy game.

All I was stating is that since the dragon is technically under your mind control (bend will), controlling his movements should not really be all too far out of the question. He already obeys your commands, so technically there is no reason why you shouldn't be able too "control" him as you pretty much already are.

There is no bend will shout in real life, so the car example does not really apply.

I'm pretty sure it just comes down to technical issues and/or laziness as far as controlling the dragon goes, not the fact that he's a dragon and doesn't want to be "controlled" by some human.

If that were the case they would've left out dragon riding altogether. The main logical argument is the game wasn't designed for flying mounts and with console processor it would likely cause crashes.

Bottom line: Either they were restricted by the game/hardware, or they just didn't want to take the time to get it to work properly. It has nothing to do with the fact of the dragon not wanting to let someone control him.
---
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.
#73yoshiotsuPosted 12/7/2012 9:54:16 AM
suksass posted...
yoshiotsu posted...
Mmm the tears of console gamers taste so nice, we had flying dragons a year ago on pc.

And you got your pc crashed so many times it just makes my heart warm from joy

Yeah haven't had a crash since launch so shouldn't feel too warm console nub.
#74suksassPosted 12/7/2012 10:03:26 AM
yoshiotsu posted...
suksass posted...
yoshiotsu posted...
Mmm the tears of console gamers taste so nice, we had flying dragons a year ago on pc.

I'm the king. I have both xbox360,ps3 and pc. And I prefer xbox360. less troubles with playing newer games.
#75yoshiotsuPosted 12/7/2012 10:05:02 AM
suksass posted...
yoshiotsu posted...
suksass posted...
yoshiotsu posted...

I'm the king. I have both xbox360,ps3 and pc. And I prefer xbox360. less troubles with playing newer games.

I have both 360 and pc too, I enjoy 4k textures and enhanced lighting my game looks 4x better and endless amounts of quest dungeons for free.
#76suksassPosted 12/7/2012 10:09:08 AM
yoshiotsu posted...
suksass posted...
yoshiotsu posted...
suksass posted...
yoshiotsu posted...

I have both 360 and pc too, I enjoy 4k textures and enhanced lighting my game looks 4x better and endless amounts of quest dungeons for free.

meh. Not going to feed a troll and start console-pc wars. PC has it's own bugs and xbox it's own.
#77Poundx2Posted 12/7/2012 10:12:50 AM
*wipes brown*
---
I know what I did was wrong, but they were so pretty.
#78Gray_wolf1119Posted 12/7/2012 10:15:21 AM
uniballer92 posted...
suksass posted...
uniballer92 posted...
Am I really the only one who doesn't really care for rideable dragons? Damn some people just seem obsessed over it.

Thats because the people who are content are actually having fun. You only see the ones b****ing about it.
---
GT: Fang1192
www.Tvtropes.org
#79suksassPosted 12/7/2012 10:19:04 AM
Gray_wolf1119 posted...
uniballer92 posted...
suksass posted...
uniballer92 posted...

Thats because the people who are content are actually having fun. You only see the ones b****ing about it.

Started new game right now to enjoy updates and dlc. Power leveling and passing time in here. Recreating character. Going to dragon ride in a few days
#80KeldonisPosted 12/7/2012 10:28:20 AM
suksass posted...
Started new game right now to enjoy updates and dlc. Power leveling and passing time in here. Recreating character. Going to dragon ride in a few days

Enjoy man. I did the same. The DLC for the most part was very cool. I enjoyed it.

There were some disappointments naturally, but people always find something to complain about. For the most part the DLC was well worth the $$.

The Oghma Infinium glitch still works with the most recent patch also. So power lvl away.

It was quite a challenge though going through the new DLC with a low leveled character though. (I was lvl 4 when I started it, lol).

Encountering Death Lords at lvl 4, good times.
---
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.