Uhm.... So.... Rideable dragons...

#81simonbelmont2Posted 12/7/2012 11:32:21 AM
suksass posted...
uniballer92 posted...
Am I really the only one who doesn't really care for rideable dragons? Damn some people just seem obsessed over it.

No your not. Theres plenty of us out there

Same here mate. I am not bothered about rideable dragons at all. I don't see why it's such a big deal.
---
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.
#82suksassPosted 12/7/2012 11:36:24 AM
Keldonis posted...
suksass posted...
Started new game right now to enjoy updates and dlc. Power leveling and passing time in here. Recreating character. Going to dragon ride in a few days

Enjoy man. I did the same. The DLC for the most part was very cool. I enjoyed it.

There were some disappointments naturally, but people always find something to complain about. For the most part the DLC was well worth the $$.

The Oghma Infinium glitch still works with the most recent patch also. So power lvl away.

It was quite a challenge though going through the new DLC with a low leveled character though. (I was lvl 4 when I started it, lol).

Encountering Death Lords at lvl 4, good times.

Oghma Infinium?

So long as island isn't small and there are plenty of interesting quests I'm happy. So far nothing on board makes me think that it's a waste of money.
#83gunsndrosesPosted 12/7/2012 11:49:46 AM
Coolmn378 posted...
Sticky this topic

lol
umadbro?
---
I think, therefore I am
#84KeldonisPosted 12/7/2012 11:54:35 AM
suksass posted...
Oghma Infinium?

It's a quest reward for completing "Discerning the Transmundane."

It's encountered during the MQ (retrieve the Elder Scroll) , but you can complete it as early as lvl 15, with no progression in the MQ.

Essentially, it's a book that raises all your skills. You can reach the lvl cap of 81 in about 15 minutes, exploiting this glitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sppwru7wfqs
---
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.
#85deadpool223Posted 12/7/2012 12:07:43 PM
dawww did baby not get the toy he wanted?

for the love of god kid, no one implied there would be full on dragon riding, i hoped so but nah. no one implied spears except players. so instead we get the entire island of solsthiem, a bunch of new weapons, an bunch of armor, new effects, new spells, and rieklings
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#86TheodoreRBundyPosted 12/7/2012 12:10:18 PM
Tsk Tsk

Playing Skyrim on a console.

Tsk Tsk
---
Trying to right my wrongs!
#87suksassPosted 12/7/2012 12:13:47 PM
Keldonis posted...
suksass posted...
Oghma Infinium?

It's a quest reward for completing "Discerning the Transmundane."

It's encountered during the MQ (retrieve the Elder Scroll) , but you can complete it as early as lvl 15, with no progression in the MQ.

Essentially, it's a book that raises all your skills. You can reach the lvl cap of 81 in about 15 minutes, exploiting this glitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sppwru7wfqs

Now I remember. Um. Not sure I want to play dragonborn before I reach lvl 50 atleast thought. Weapons will be weak if I play it on lower levels.
#88Dragon NexusPosted 12/7/2012 12:14:38 PM
Anyone who expected to ride a dragon like it was a controllable mount deserves to be disappointed.

You fell for your own hype. Bethesda never promised that. You assumed it.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#89KeldonisPosted 12/7/2012 12:17:50 PM
suksass posted...
Now I remember. Um. Not sure I want to play dragonborn before I reach lvl 50 atleast thought. Weapons will be weak if I play it on lower levels.

So power lvl with the book to lvl 50+ and go nuts. You can do this in a few hours.

I'd agree with the low lvl, it was hell and I was getting frustrated. Then again, maxed at 81, it's too easy, even on master.

Mid lvl range is probably the best bang for your buck.
---
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.
#90casimirneyPosted 12/7/2012 12:21:17 PM
can we let this go yet? The front page is busy enough without this bull****