Tsk Tsk

Posting on the 360 boards

Tsk Tsk
---
I think, therefore I am
#92suksassPosted 12/7/2012 12:30:51 PM
Keldonis posted...
suksass posted...
Now I remember. Um. Not sure I want to play dragonborn before I reach lvl 50 atleast thought. Weapons will be weak if I play it on lower levels.

So power lvl with the book to lvl 50+ and go nuts. You can do this in a few hours.

I'd agree with the low lvl, it was hell and I was getting frustrated. Then again, maxed at 81, it's too easy, even on master.

Mid lvl range is probably the best bang for your buck.

can you describe how the glitch works?
#93TKDBoy1889Posted 12/7/2012 12:50:12 PM
Ah, another OP whining and complaining like a little spoiled brat because they didn't get what was not even promised to begin with.

Let's see. Did Bethesda ever say say that Riding dragons, or spears, would actually be a part of Dragonborn? No, they did not. A bunch of assumptions were made because of the hacked data files found in a patch. This is a problem with the community. You find the slightest reason to believe what you want, and if it doesn't happen people whine. Seriously, everyone just made assumptions due to hacked files.

Oh, and the trailer only showed a quick cutscene of riding a dragon, not exactly something that can be deemed as a "We can ride dragons freely" sign.

And by the way, dragon-riding as so many people actually want it would be incredibly broke, and probably not as fun as people think it would be.
#94DamiacPosted 12/7/2012 12:57:10 PM
YEAH TC!

Don't you know, before you believe what they tell you in an ad, you have to research how the game is coded, and determine for yourself if what they're claiming is possible?!?!

You thought you didn't have to know how the game was made to play it?

Nevermind that it actually... already has been done in PC mods... So it's not impossible, but that's ok. This is the internet. It's better to just say "UR Game wud brake herpa derp!"

If the DLC was any good, I assume these fanboys would be playing it instead of being all butthurt that someone else is annoyed about it.
---
The internet. Where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI!
#95KeldonisPosted 12/7/2012 12:59:20 PM(edited)
suksass posted...

Did you check the link I posted?

Essentially, it works like this.

1) Get the book from completing the quest. DO NOT read it at this time.
2) Go to your house, where you have a bookshelf you can activate.
3) "Activate Bookshelf"
4) While in this menu, scroll down to your books, read the book. (select one of the 3 options)
5) Hit "B" to back out, and store the book by pressing X (You should see the book placed on the shelf)
6) Click on the book, it opens.
7) select the option "do not read"
8) Take the book.
9) Repeat starting with step 3.

It's fairly easy once you get the hang of it. Save before trying.
---
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.
#96godboundinfleshPosted 12/7/2012 1:00:21 PM
Coolmn378 posted...
And don't cry about 'OH THIS **** AGAIN"

GIve me a break this should be addressed by Bethesda they underhand us all the time and this is just the last straw for me as it should be for most of you. If PC modders can successfully implement dragon flying in OBLIVION for FREE, professional developers can do it REALLY WELL on an inflated budget.

While the Dragon Riding confinement is disappointing, I do find it to be a small thing. But he does make an excellent point here. I had that mod and was blown away. Loved flying over Cyrodil at my own pace.
---
XBLGT: FloozyOstrich
SF Cody/Guy/Honda, MK Scorp/Sub, MVC2 Akuma, Doom, Charlie, MVC3 Hulk, Dante, Akuma, SFxTK Cody/Guy. Fight me like you mean it
#97suksassPosted 12/7/2012 1:01:03 PM
Keldonis posted...
suksass posted...

Did you check the link I posted?

Essentially, it works like this.

1) Get the book from completing the quest. DO NOT read it at this time.
2) Go to your house, where you have a bookshelf you can activate.
3) "Activate Bookshelf"
4) While in this menu, scroll down to your books, read the book. (select one of the 3 options)
5) Hit "B" to back out, and store the book by pressing X (You should see the book placed on the shelf)
6) Click on the book, it opens.
7) select the option "do not read"
8) Take the book.
9) Repeat starting with step 3.

It's fairly easy once you get the hang of it. Save before trying.

thanks
#98Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/7/2012 1:01:04 PM
So that means all their credibility up until now was hanging on the balance on whether or not they would have Dragon mounts?.... Sounds like you didn't like them even before this disappointment's of yours...
#99Zelda_UzikuaPosted 12/7/2012 3:22:12 PM
I remember the days when people were actually happy with things that came out, now all they can do is ***** and moan about stupid crap
#100JohnRyan1228Posted 12/7/2012 3:24:35 PM
Zelda_Uzikua posted...
I remember the days when people were actually happy with things that came out, now all they can do is ***** and moan about stupid crap

---
NFL Redzone is the best in invention since procrasturbation.