How do you get to chapter 5 in Black book: Untold legends?

#1Darth_PranksterPosted 12/7/2012 12:42:55 PM
There's a cage door that won't open there.
#2KajexXIVPosted 12/7/2012 1:03:46 PM
There are a couple doors towards the end there that I can't figure out how to open. I prowled that place for over an hour trying to find something I missed, but I got the book bonus so I called it quits for now.
#3BurstBearPosted 12/8/2012 6:38:56 AM
For the cage door that won't open off to the sides in smaller rooms are things you activate to open the doors.

And I'm having the same problem with those 2 rooms myself in Chapter 5. :(
#4dethK10Posted 12/8/2012 7:05:32 AM
I don't know if this'll help but I never had any trouble with doors that won't open. You didn't skip any chapters in the books, right? Whenever there's a choice of chapters, I always read them in order. A couple of times there were switches in the older chapters. No skipping ahead in books!
#5Avatar1957Posted 12/9/2012 5:21:46 PM
anyone figure this out? Im hear now smacking walls and spamming candlelight and I got nothing.....cant see switches not visible paths hidden in book nothing....
---
GT: LastAyleidKing
msg my gt if you wanna save posts for topic or just inform me on question or trades thx in advance. ^_^
#6Avatar1957Posted 12/9/2012 5:42:23 PM
I did find what looks like a chest overlooking the poison area where you fight the lurker in chapter 2 keep falling trying to open it...I will continue to search now for random buttons possible hidden similarly though probably gonna just die alot and get pissed anyway....
---
msg my gt if you wanna save posts for topic or just inform me on question or trades thx in advance. ^_^
#7Avatar1957Posted 12/10/2012 8:55:42 PM
bump it maybe someones found out?
---
#8XydruPosted 12/10/2012 9:00:57 PM
Look for another Ch. V book in the one before it. It's somewhat hidden at bottom of the steps, along the side. Iirc, it's to the right when looking up the steps.

You should also be able to see it in the local map.
---
Sorry baby, I was off being a swan for Leda. She loves that kinky stuff.
#9Avatar1957Posted 12/11/2012 5:45:13 PM
well I think I would of seen it but yeah decide to go back and low and behold area respawned but I spawned end instead of beginning there fore gate locked bleh Im loading earlier save to try but....just to be clear tuntold legends is the dremora merchant/buter/ magic drum buff book just so people arent confused....
---
#10TutelarSwordPosted 12/11/2012 5:56:16 PM
Try the previous chapters. One of he books gives you a choice between chapter, I don't remember what one.
---
Proud Black Hat and Engineer user.
I unfortunately caused several topics about nukes in Black Ops II and made mine talk about STDs. Oppsies?