Most Competent Jarl

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sconekiller

sconekiller
4 years ago#21
Siddgeir of Falkreath

everyone else needs help slaying a dragon, or finding a lost hat, or keeping their subjects in order. what does Sidgy require of the pre-eminent warrior of his time? a bottle of Black-Briar Mead first, and a little light work afterwards. smart man....
M'aiq loves the peoples of Skyrim...many interesting things they say to each other

User Info: FredCat07

FredCat07
4 years ago#22
Strakadh_OF posted...
Ya it was Arrow TO the knee, dont know why the hell everyone said IN the knee

It's god**** IN the Knee! Go talk to Guard and listen/read their comment, it's IN! IN! IN! GODDAMN IN!

Ever see my signature, yes - it's In the KNEE!
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat

User Info: notSFF

notSFF
4 years ago#23
Easily Brunwulf. He actually cares about his citizens and his hold and wants to help improve them, rather than focus entirely on a pointless war like his predeseccor.

User Info: Strakadh_OF

Strakadh_OF
4 years ago#24
FredCat07 posted...
Strakadh_OF posted...
Ya it was Arrow TO the knee, dont know why the hell everyone said IN the knee

It's god**** IN the Knee! Go talk to Guard and listen/read their comment, it's IN! IN! IN! GODDAMN IN!

Ever see my signature, yes - it's In the KNEE!

U MAD?

Maybe they say both, I just heard one say TO yesterday or I never would have questioned it.

Also, no I have not seen your sig or username before, you must think your a lot more important than you are. Even if you were someone recognizable a sig thats a bad adaptation of a bad meme is hardly worth remembering, my eyes naturally glaze over when I read things like that, Im talented.
GT: The Trill Texan

User Info: Sesshoru

Sesshoru
4 years ago#25
Fade_Chokes posted...
How is Elisif good at anything?! She holds no power and just does what Tullius tells her to.

Because she generally cares about her people, which is a good quality for a leader. Unfortunately she doesn't posses many other qualities of leadership which is good because Skyrim has had puppet kings since it's inception into the empire making her a nice candidate for High Queen.

Most competent Jarl pre-civil war imo is Jarl Ballin... Balgruuf. He has the foresight to realize what the DB is before he/she does and has you help protect his people. I think he also makes the responsible decision during the civil-war and feel so playing both as Stormcloak/Empire.

User Info: Nicodaemos

Nicodaemos
4 years ago#26
Definitely Skald.
Until you spread your wings, you'll never know how far you can walk.
GT-- The Baconer

User Info: MattR86

MattR86
4 years ago#27
sconekiller posted...
Siddgeir of Falkreath

everyone else needs help slaying a dragon, or finding a lost hat, or keeping their subjects in order. what does Sidgy require of the pre-eminent warrior of his time? a bottle of Black-Briar Mead first, and a little light work afterwards. smart man....

This.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived