Most Competent Jarl

#21sconekillerPosted 12/8/2012 7:22:36 AM
Siddgeir of Falkreath

everyone else needs help slaying a dragon, or finding a lost hat, or keeping their subjects in order. what does Sidgy require of the pre-eminent warrior of his time? a bottle of Black-Briar Mead first, and a little light work afterwards. smart man....
---
M'aiq loves the peoples of Skyrim...many interesting things they say to each other
#22FredCat07Posted 12/8/2012 7:30:50 AM
Strakadh_OF posted...
Ya it was Arrow TO the knee, dont know why the hell everyone said IN the knee

It's god**** IN the Knee! Go talk to Guard and listen/read their comment, it's IN! IN! IN! GODDAMN IN!

Ever see my signature, yes - it's In the KNEE!
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#23notSFFPosted 12/8/2012 9:43:24 AM
Easily Brunwulf. He actually cares about his citizens and his hold and wants to help improve them, rather than focus entirely on a pointless war like his predeseccor.
#24Strakadh_OFPosted 12/8/2012 1:29:28 PM
FredCat07 posted...
Strakadh_OF posted...
Ya it was Arrow TO the knee, dont know why the hell everyone said IN the knee

It's god**** IN the Knee! Go talk to Guard and listen/read their comment, it's IN! IN! IN! GODDAMN IN!

Ever see my signature, yes - it's In the KNEE!

U MAD?

Maybe they say both, I just heard one say TO yesterday or I never would have questioned it.

Also, no I have not seen your sig or username before, you must think your a lot more important than you are. Even if you were someone recognizable a sig thats a bad adaptation of a bad meme is hardly worth remembering, my eyes naturally glaze over when I read things like that, Im talented.
---
GT: The Trill Texan
#25SesshoruPosted 12/8/2012 1:46:36 PM
Fade_Chokes posted...
How is Elisif good at anything?! She holds no power and just does what Tullius tells her to.

Because she generally cares about her people, which is a good quality for a leader. Unfortunately she doesn't posses many other qualities of leadership which is good because Skyrim has had puppet kings since it's inception into the empire making her a nice candidate for High Queen.

Most competent Jarl pre-civil war imo is Jarl Ballin... Balgruuf. He has the foresight to realize what the DB is before he/she does and has you help protect his people. I think he also makes the responsible decision during the civil-war and feel so playing both as Stormcloak/Empire.
#26NicodaemosPosted 12/8/2012 1:50:29 PM
Definitely Skald.
---
Until you spread your wings, you'll never know how far you can walk.
GT-- The Baconer
#27MattR86Posted 12/8/2012 2:15:18 PM
sconekiller posted...
Siddgeir of Falkreath

everyone else needs help slaying a dragon, or finding a lost hat, or keeping their subjects in order. what does Sidgy require of the pre-eminent warrior of his time? a bottle of Black-Briar Mead first, and a little light work afterwards. smart man....

This.