Question about Oblivion...

#1Samaellives91Posted 12/8/2012 2:45:16 AM
The oblivion board is pretty much dead, so I thought i'd ask here. How bad is the weapon repair? Do weapons break quite frequently or is there a way to make them unbrakeable? I really don't like games where weapons fall apart as you use them, that's why I never really enjoyed Far Cry 2 and Dark Cloud.
---
I am a person. But am I Human? That's still up for debate.
#2DarkSaisterPosted 12/8/2012 2:48:08 AM
it gets pretty annoying but when you have armorer 75 i think you can make gear with 125 health so they get stronger and last longer
---
no lolligaggin
#3Ajd_KingPosted 12/8/2012 2:49:50 AM(edited)
It's not a big deal. They don't degrade super fast for one thing, yet there are armourers in every city and some towns that can repair them, you can carry hammers that repair them for you, and IIRC there's a Repair (or something) skill that you can use to make it even easier.

I barely considered it a problem when I was playing.

*shrug*

EDIT: Oh, and you could probably just buy it for the PC if you really wanted to avoid damaged weapons. It would run on almost anything remotely recent, and the mods would allow you to get rid of weapon damage.
#4RebelElite791Posted 12/8/2012 2:54:31 AM
Ajd_King posted...
It's not a big deal. They don't degrade super fast for one thing, yet there are armourers in every city and some towns that can repair them, you can carry hammers that repair them for you, and IIRC there's a Repair (or something) skill that you can use to make it even easier.

Aye pretty sure the 75 or 100 perk was that hammers dont break, so you only ever need one.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#5JackNurSnakPackPosted 12/8/2012 3:18:30 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
Ajd_King posted...

Aye pretty sure the 75 or 100 perk was that hammers dont break, so you only ever need one.

100, 75 was the one that lets you pass 100% health on your items.
---
"Lighthouses are more usefull than churches" - Benjamin Franklin-
#6zeroboboPosted 12/8/2012 3:35:37 AM
its annoying, but its not a huge deal, just keep a couple hammers on you for emergency repairs and have your gear repaired everytime you stop by a town.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero