So which province are you hoping Bethesda use for the next game?

#21Fisto_Posted 12/8/2012 11:30:52 AM
Aarkshark posted...
Is Hammerfell a desert region? Seems like it would be, all things considered. Definitely want to see some rolling sand dunes, lush oasis...es, and how Bethesda would actually make it unique without it being repetitive.

Well, some parts would be grassy (bordering the Colovian Highlands), some parts would also be rocky and mountainous (bordering the north).
---
Please assume the position.
#22Merc123Posted 12/8/2012 11:35:50 AM
Mainland Morrowind. We have only gotten to explore Vvardenfell and Mournhold, i have been wanting to go the mainland for a long time, plus they could reimagine Vvardenfell with the technology they have now.

Elsweyr, Black Marsh or Hammerfell would be cool too. Summerset Isles too, but i think that should be DLC.
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
#23FearthelivingPosted 12/8/2012 11:37:44 AM(edited)
Okay why is Cyrodill and Skyrim up there but not Morrowind? Makes more sense to go back to Morrowind before we go back to Cyrodill and Skyrim.
---
Gamer Tag - FearTheLiving
#24ZarethPosted 12/8/2012 11:42:52 AM
Anywhere but Cyrodil, Skyrim, or High Rock. Those places are all too generic fantasy.

The reason so many people love Morrowind is because how alien the geography and culture were.

I'd be fine with them doing a Summerset/Valenwood game where you take down the Aldmeri Dominion.
---
It's okay, I have no idea who I am either.
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/sage_assassin20/13295475117601.gif
#25FMLGPosted 12/8/2012 11:52:05 AM
Zareth posted...
Anywhere but Cyrodil, Skyrim, or High Rock. Those places are all too generic fantasy.

The reason so many people love Morrowind is because how alien the geography and culture were.

I'd be fine with them doing a Summerset/Valenwood game where you take down the Aldmeri Dominion.

People loved Morrowind more becuase of the features and writing. If Skyrim was TES: III it would have gotten the same respect because things have changed since then (no MK).
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Don't you hate it when people copy your sig?
#26Dan24xPosted 12/8/2012 12:10:34 PM
Elsweyr would be neat to see because of the harsh desert where buried remains of Dwemer cities are found. It would be be awesome to explore this, as well as the more rain forest areas South where moon sugar is farmed. I really like the idea of a desert area though with many dungeons, new enemies, perhaps buried treasure and tombs. It has a lot of potential.
#27LeichenschmausPosted 12/8/2012 12:17:32 PM
sigh.... AGAIN!???
#28Moonsugar001Posted 12/8/2012 12:20:08 PM
Aldemeri Dominion occupied Elswyer would be cool. Some kind of story about becoming Mane after a Thalmor Curse has rid the Kahjit of their leader for 200 years.
#29devries41Posted 12/8/2012 12:28:20 PM
The cold wind chills us to the bone
#30BlackestGardenPosted 12/8/2012 12:37:21 PM
Anything but Cyrodiil, Skyrim, and Morrowind.

Maybe an Elder Scrolls that Covers Summerset Isles-Valenwood-Elsewyr.

The Elder Scrolls VI: Dominion.

The plot could be about the deactivation of the towers and ultimately stopping the Thalmor threat.