So which province are you hoping Bethesda use for the next game?

#31GriffRobertsPosted 12/8/2012 12:37:53 PM
Hammerfell, like I said in the other topic last night. A vast desert, coastal tropics and cities, mountains and taiga along the border to Skyrim, and everything in between.

Bethesda's getting really good at putting that kind of variety in their worlds and still making sense. The nine Holds of Skyrim are all unique, but still blend with each other geographically. The various regions on Vvardenfell didn't really blend very well with each other, but they were still really unique. Cyrodiil was kind of a mistake, but they've clearly since learned.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#32zeroboboPosted 12/8/2012 12:39:23 PM
Aarkshark posted...
Is Hammerfell a desert region? Seems like it would be, all things considered. Definitely want to see some rolling sand dunes, lush oasis...es, and how Bethesda would actually make it unique without it being repetitive.

alot of it is, but remember when everyone was saying "skyrim is nothing but snow!" well lots of skyrim is snowy, but theres plenty of diversity in it. they could easily do the same with hammerfell.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#33RajsBabysMamaPosted 12/8/2012 12:42:59 PM
Considering the only other Elder Scrolls I've played was Oblivian, I'd like to see what happened to Cyrodil. Other then that, Elsweyr could be awesome. The last race I played in Skyrim was a Kajit, so I'd love to take her to homeland. Maybe start a moonsugar farm and make a FORTUNE! :p
#34CyhortI82Posted 12/8/2012 12:51:28 PM
Summerset Isle. It seems like the Altmer are getting set up to be a big part of the next game, so it would make sense. Plus I love elves and I'd love to get another game set in an elven homeland
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#35SKYR1MPosted 12/8/2012 1:16:39 PM
Ugh....definitely not Hammerfell. It's just a desert. The last thing i want to do is run around a sandy desert wasteland, searching for limited water and fighting scorpions....wait that sounds familiar..

I voted Valenwood. It would be nice to visit the woodlands of the elves.
---
Some people call it big, me i call it a treasure.
#36TheCongo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 1:28:21 PM
Oops forgot Morrowind.

Meh, I do not want Morrowind!
---
"The worst thing about quotes found on the internet is you never really know if they are true or not." - Abraham Lincoln
#37Server_Error_Posted 12/8/2012 1:41:03 PM
Anywhere but Hammerfell actually. I can't imagine Hammerfell being too interesting to see. I'm not too big on desert locales.

Summerset Isle would be my first choice given the current Aldmeri/Imperial conflicts. It would be an interesting way to see the war from the Altmer's perspective.
#38ZephyrWind0205Posted 12/8/2012 1:47:34 PM
I'd like to go to Valenwood. Bosmer don't get nearly enough attention.

I agree with you there, my vote goes for Valenwood as well.
---
You change your position and you are changing me.
Casting these shadows where they shouldn't be.
#39TedCandymanPosted 12/8/2012 1:57:24 PM
Akavir. For sure.

If that doesn't count. I'd say Summerset Isle would be solid.

An Elsweyr/Black Marsh game would be cool.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/TedCandyman/games
PSN: SecretSuperstar
#40SesshoruPosted 12/8/2012 1:59:29 PM
Aren't we going to be seeing all of them in the new elder scrolls mmo? The next #ES title I voted for is Summerset Isles just because I think Bethesda can create a good game with it's lore and environment. I have a feeling I'm going to be killing even more High Elf guards then Nord guards and I kill ALOT of Nord guards.