So which province are you hoping Bethesda use for the next game?

#41JackNurSnakPackPosted 12/8/2012 2:08:12 PM
Sesshoru posted...
Aren't we going to be seeing all of them in the new elder scrolls mmo? The next #ES title I voted for is Summerset Isles just because I think Bethesda can create a good game with it's lore and environment. I have a feeling I'm going to be killing even more High Elf guards then Nord guards and I kill ALOT of Nord guards.

The MMO doesn't count as it's being made by Zenimax Media NOT Bethesda. And if Todd Howard keeps his word then it will NOT be any of the places that have already had thier own game, Leaving us with Elswyr, Black Marsh, Summerset Isles, and Vallenwood.
---
"Lighthouses are more usefull than churches" - Benjamin Franklin-
#42GriffRobertsPosted 12/8/2012 2:09:16 PM
JackNurSnakPack posted...
Sesshoru posted...
Aren't we going to be seeing all of them in the new elder scrolls mmo? The next #ES title I voted for is Summerset Isles just because I think Bethesda can create a good game with it's lore and environment. I have a feeling I'm going to be killing even more High Elf guards then Nord guards and I kill ALOT of Nord guards.

The MMO doesn't count as it's being made by Zenimax Media NOT Bethesda. And if Todd Howard keeps his word then it will NOT be any of the places that have already had thier own game, Leaving us with Elswyr, Black Marsh, Summerset Isles, and Vallenwood.

If Daggerfall counts, so does Arena. Hammerfell and High Rock are still viable choices.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#43Morael_ThelPosted 12/8/2012 2:10:33 PM
There have been a billion of these polls, and Summerset wins every time. I think we should just take that as the consensus.
#44dirtycommunistPosted 12/8/2012 2:28:56 PM
I want Hammerfell because I want ships and sailing and deserts.
---
Q
#45GriffRobertsPosted 12/8/2012 2:31:55 PM
Morael_Thel posted...
There have been a billion of these polls, and Summerset wins every time. I think we should just take that as the consensus.

You know, you're pretty much right. It's always Summerset, then Elsewyr, then Hammerfell. Black Marsh is usually mixed around in there, too. I'm still betting on Hammerfell. It has the familiar, and the exotic. Maybe it's only because I live in a desert.

I'm still willing to bet money that the next game will have palm trees.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#46JPawesomePosted 12/8/2012 2:32:31 PM
Aarkshark posted...
Is Hammerfell a desert region? Seems like it would be, all things considered. Definitely want to see some rolling sand dunes, lush oasis...es, and how Bethesda would actually make it unique without it being repetitive.

The same way they stopped New Vegas from being repetitive - by adding invisible walls that stop you from exploring too far from the main pathways.
---
GamerTag: MasterRaptor77
#47noobody1Posted 12/8/2012 3:06:45 PM
That island with the slug people
#48The_Undying_84Posted 12/8/2012 3:11:13 PM
None, Akavir is way better than any of them.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#49SupremeXtremePosted 12/8/2012 3:15:33 PM
Cyrodill is my hope. Since i'm an imperial supremest
#50JackNurSnakPackPosted 12/8/2012 3:17:24 PM
Aarkshark posted...
Is Hammerfell a desert region? Seems like it would be, all things considered. Definitely want to see some rolling sand dunes, lush oasis...es, and how Bethesda would actually make it unique without it being repetitive.

Oases pronounced O-way-seas.
---
"Lighthouses are more usefull than churches" - Benjamin Franklin-