So which province are you hoping Bethesda use for the next game?

#61RebelElite791Posted 12/8/2012 6:18:57 PM
JackNurSnakPack posted...
I think we should leave Tamriel all together for some other continent on Nirn.

Tamriel is the metaphysical heart of Nirn. It wont happen in a main series/non DLC game.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#62Arn544Posted 12/8/2012 7:46:36 PM
I'd be 50% certain that the next game will be "The Elder Scrolls 6: Summerset Isles" Skyrim has kinda paved the way for it.

First of all, a tropical paradise, nice beaches islands sounds really awesome.

But all this with the aldmeri dominion, I would imagine that we'd be going to their homeland.

Either way the civil war goes officially, either side will want to see the dominion fall. It'll depend on if the elves gain or lose power. If the aldmeri's power grows we might be going to an area where they've invaded or are invading or something. If they become vulnerable I imagine TES 6 will take place after they've fallen or the main quest will be about dismantling them.

If not the isles I'd guess Hammerfell or Highrock, but really it could be anywhere. My top choice would be the isles, number 2 valenwood.

The capital city of the isles sounds pretty cool though

"The capital of the Isle, Alinor, has been described by human traders as "made from glass or insect wings." Other accounts, by diplomats of the Reman Dynasty, say that it is "a hypnotic swirl of ramparts and impossibly high towers, designed to catch the light of the sun and break it to its component colors, which lie draped across its stones until you are thankful for nightfall." "

Between that and the beaches it'd have to be the coolest area in tamriel.
#63RebelElite791Posted 12/8/2012 8:58:30 PM
TheCongo posted...

Hammerfell is the only province that isn't fully gloomy. Would be a nice change of environment.

Wat...There isn't a single province that is "fully gloomy"....And I'd say Alinor is probably less gloomy than Hammerfell.

The_Undying_84 posted...
None, Akavir is way better than any of them.

No it isn't, and it won't happen.

Anyways, as I posted in the other topic that's CURRENTLY ACTIVE about exactly this, it'll probably be Hammerfell or High Rock.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#64ZarethPosted 12/8/2012 10:57:23 PM
rodman870 posted...
Valenwood would be VERY difficult to pull off. I read in a book somewhere that the bosmer live in massive migrant trees that hold entire cities.

So basically a town that moves around constantly. Maybe 2 more console gens from now they could pull something like that off.

I think I read in one of the pocket guides that the migrant tree cities root themselves and maintain dormant for quite some time. They don't constantly move.
---
It's okay, I have no idea who I am either.
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/sage_assassin20/13295475117601.gif