What's your favorite Shout?

#21charon78auPosted 12/8/2012 4:15:34 PM
I actually like Call of Valor.

The nord heroes can use Unrelenting force and Disarm themselves. And they have a much lower cooldown than the player character.

And of course, Dragonrend. Although, Bend Will may be even more useful than Dragonrend for the same purpose.
---
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
#22theonyxphoenixPosted 12/8/2012 4:17:12 PM
charon78au posted...

The nord heroes can use Unrelenting force and Disarm themselves. And they have a much lower cooldown than the player character.

And of course, Dragonrend. Although, Bend Will may be even more useful than Dragonrend for the same purpose.

Have we figured out if Necromage increases effect by 25% and duration by 50%? I'm on my way to hybridize my character and spec in Necromage and do some testing.
#23charon78auPosted 12/8/2012 4:19:53 PM
theonyxphoenix posted...
charon78au posted...

Have we figured out if Necromage increases effect by 25% and duration by 50%? I'm on my way to hybridize my character and spec in Necromage and do some testing.

For which shout?
---
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
#24theonyxphoenixPosted 12/8/2012 4:29:22 PM
charon78au posted...
theonyxphoenix posted...
charon78au posted...

For which shout?

Dragon Aspect specifically. If it boosts the -20 cooldown.
#25afrodude77Posted 12/8/2012 5:11:52 PM
I like the Marked for death and Ice form shouts
---
We are the Lin Kuei, more stealthy than the night, more deadly than the dawn!
---
#26unchartedpwnsPosted 12/8/2012 5:16:12 PM
FUS RO DAH!

*Frost Troll goes flying off cliff*
---
"A man chooses, a slave obeys." - Andrew Ryan
Would you kindly add me on Steam? (FanarnarBoi)
#27Samaellives91Posted 12/8/2012 5:17:40 PM
Dragon Aspect is an awesome shout, downside being you can only use it once a day, it's very useful for mage characters with low defense.
---
I am a person. But am I Human? That's still up for debate.