how Dragonborn SHOULD have gone

#1forrestzK08Posted 12/8/2012 5:13:22 PM
Everything is the same up to when you first meet Mirrak (sorry about any spelling mistakes btw). Once you meet Mirrak you join him and he sends you to learn the words for bend will and dragon aspect. Togeather you two than kill Herm-Mora and return Mirrak to Solsthiem with his brainwashed army as well as seekers. You than lead his forces in the attack on raven rock while he uses his power to rebuild his temple. Once Solsthiem falls Mirakk sends you to the throat of the world where you bend the will of all surviving dragons to fight for the new God of knowledge (Mirrak) and ride dragons into battle as you turn as many people of Skyrim to your will as you can and kill the rest. The End.
---
Just remember when you are correcting someone's grammar that no one likes you.
#2jrr18Posted 12/8/2012 5:15:21 PM
But I Don't want to be evil! Unless I get a volcano lair with an wereshark tank.
---
Victory through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#3darkportal785Posted 12/8/2012 5:20:08 PM
Not Laughing_God/10
---
"I am the Princess of the Night. Thus it is my duty to come into your dreams."
#4RavensRules69Posted 12/8/2012 5:23:48 PM
Other than the "kill Hermy-Mora" part, this does sound rather cool.
---
When Jedi need to read PDFs, they use Adobe-Wan Kenobi.
#5JackNurSnakPackPosted 12/8/2012 5:27:48 PM
RavensRules69 posted...

Yeah, unlike Aedra , Daedra can't be killed.
---
"Lighthouses are more usefull than churches" - Benjamin Franklin-
#6Dreadsword101Posted 12/8/2012 5:40:45 PM
I would prefer it if Miraak, rather than fighting you, challenged you to a dance off on top of a dragon. He would become your new BFF if you win.
#7AnakeriePosted 12/8/2012 5:42:46 PM
I refuse to work for Miraak unless he gives me a Rainbow Dash dragon!
---
GT: SqueamishPaper6
Pawn: Shard
#8HoboOfAwePosted 12/8/2012 5:50:09 PM
JackNurSnakPack posted...
RavensRules69 posted...

Yeah, unlike Aedra , Daedra can't be killed.

They can be if you're strong enough to defeat them, temporarily at least. For instance, if you kill a Dremora their body dies but their souls are sent back into Oblivion until they're strong enough to reconstitute. If Hermaeus Mora were somehow killed, I imagine a non power-hungry prince like him would continue to exist but would consider his killer worthy of taking his mantle as prince.
---
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."